WPO Feedback

Moderators: Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

greenbean

Apple (iOS)

Re: WPO Feedback

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:28 pm
Hi, it’s ok,
 yes, like you said, we might quit this game if nothing rectify.

It’s just like if ... just if...

China attack USA with full force, If US defense China can’t even damage one of the sub or carrier?

This is nonsense, don’t make any sense..
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:42 pm
Lol... I like your real life comparison...

One of the biggest issue with that game, is the usage of our planet. It cause many issue including:
1. People who want a specific place because they live there, even if it's a L1 area that is weak
2. Weird distribution of land, with unknown "proximity" rule between part of land.
3. All other link that people hate about that game because of real life comparison. If it was like MOE in medieval time or in the future, that would change a lot about the perception and/or emotion people have toward some spot on the map or some rule.

All that being said, I agree, the major advantage the defense have make no sense. The no loss for defense rule is an issue, and the unlimited army size in defense is also an issue. We all know that once some people will reach a size over maximum rally, they are safe from any attack. Which will soon happen for many player.

So only way to weaken someone will be to reach a mine before he does, or hope they attack your capitals.
no avatar

greenbean

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:53 pm
Hi friend,
I understand this is just a game but just like you also agreed that some terms are really don’t make any sense.

In this case, not talking about logic, I rather play Pokémon go.. lol..
no avatar

UNV3R1F13D

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:29 am
Hi!
I’m glad you guys are taking the community’s opinions into play. This is a great game and this will only make it better.

To start, I’m in love with this game. I love the ability to watch your units fighting and the ability to manage bases as such. It gives you some real perspective and personalization in what you’re doing and making.  And thenEverything is put together perfectly!

However good you all may have done with the core concepts, there is one fatal flaw that you all overlooked. As I said, spectating your units crushing another army in so entertaining to watch, but there’s something you all left out. I’m a level eleven and I recently took a long break from the game to cool off and I noticed something constantly popping up. I’d been being attacked relentlessly. Hoping it was a low level that had somehow whittled me down, I hopped back on in an attempt to rebuild. I looked at my recent defeats and I had found out who was attacking me, a level twenty one. He was, simply put, using me as a farm for resources, as are many other high level players.

Farming low level players is just cruel and the absolutely least respectful way of obtaining resources. It doesn’t take their abikiries, feelings or freedom into account at all and completely removes another player from the game.

Yes, seeing your units is cool... until you see your army of nearly 10,000 being destroyed and trampled over by armies of hundreds of thousands.

What is an easy fix? Well, there’s a few things. For one, you could simply have a level difference restriction. This means that someone who is a level 20 could not attack someone... 3 or 4 levels below him for example. 

Another easy fix is applying shields to the player that’s been attacked recently. Although this may not be as effective as attacks are spread out anyways, it could lower damage quite a bit.

The last one is one of two options. You either randomly teleport the player being attacked frequently into another area, or you give them a teleporter to teleport to wherever they want to. I personally think the second option would be best, but I’m not a developer of this already great game.
Thank you for your time!
Ver
no avatar

PaN_PeRsE

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:35 am
Très bon jeu gameloft. Très addictif.. Je suis accro enfin a un jeu mobile.
Pour ma part je ne jouais plus pour le pay To win. Mais la nous avons tous une capacité sur le terrain avec différentes recompenses.

Beaucoup de bug en cours de correction qui est assez gênant. Poussant même a fermer l'application ( bug des messages régulié e.t.c.).

Je viens à proposer quelques améliorations au niveaux faction pour votre prochaine mise à jour qui je pense serait très utile pour tous. 

- avoir le nombre de personne connecté pour pouvoir aider ou encore attaquer qui est le but du jeu. Enfin avoir un lien rapide des joueurs co. 

- avoir un système de protection pour les nouveaux joueurs obligatoires. ( ce faire attaquer par des niveau 20 21 etc ça fait pas plaisir, devoir activé nos récompenses des le début du jeu.. celafais fuir certains joueurs de la communauté. Y a aucune difference entre chaque joueur c'est dommage. 

- pouvoir avoir les coordonnées des joueurs de notre faction directement. Toujours demander pour pouvoir aider etc c'est assez difficile d'être rapide pour DG ou livrer des ressources.

- avoir une prise de note directement sur l'application pour garder certaine cible.. ou garder des opérations

- il manquerait aussi un petit tuto de faction au début pour la recherche de faction qui pour ma part est très importante... 

j'ai encore de nombreuse idée lol mais je pense que celle ci sont les plus importante pour un jeu de collaboration et d'attaque de faction.

Au plaisir  et bon jeu ♧
no avatar

Inq0gnit0

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:10 pm
I and my Christian members demand apologies from Gameloft.
Attachments
78B86581-4328-4C8C-A7EB-B373905A37B2.png
78B86581-4328-4C8C-A7EB-B373905A37B2.png (983.47 KiB) Viewed 361 times

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

WPO Feedback

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:29 pm
Thank you Inq0gnit0, we will solve this asap!
no avatar

MashPaTater

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:33 pm
I have posted comments for changes to the game in 2 posts one called "what is the point of this game" the second in "I.R.S Intergalactic Resources Stealers " I would appreciate if you could read my forum post and pass it on to development.
no avatar

Dominator1

Windows PC

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:12 pm
Game becomes BS when 6-7 high levels can insta faction change and dominate battles for 3 different factions. Can also create instant faction..destroy and occupy a city from with a factions property because they are a "new " faction etc.
​Becomes like monopoly when 1 has all hotels down 2 rows..not fun or any point to it
​Consider a  cooldown with faction change...2 hours at least before can participate as faction member
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:22 pm
yep being able to attack a L5 directly is a bad idea... you can't protect your cap.
And faction change should have at least a 6 hours cooldown