WPO Feedback

Moderators: Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

Server13hasHeLLAproblems

Apple (iOS)

Re: WPO Feedback

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:15 pm
Once the cheats and hackers are gone this game will be enjoyable. This guy is better than you DEV accounts lol no way this is legit!
Attachments
78C4CB5E-DF55-4211-B0B9-79FFE6A41CF1.jpeg
78C4CB5E-DF55-4211-B0B9-79FFE6A41CF1.jpeg (458.15 KiB) Viewed 421 times
no avatar

Server13hasHeLLAproblems

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:15 pm
You can’t be fair with a war game but cheating should be zero tolerance against people who pay lots of money into this.
Attachments
70BC4A9F-8E20-44DA-AE12-881E0FAF77A2.jpeg
70BC4A9F-8E20-44DA-AE12-881E0FAF77A2.jpeg (509.07 KiB) Viewed 423 times
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:26 pm
And what will you say if that guy really paid all that cash to be there? I agree it totally kill the server, but it can be legit
no avatar

X-Wing

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:40 pm
lol I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you morphus if you believe they're really spending cash to do that. We have the same thing, players that jump up from lvl 26 to lvl 30 in an hour, suddenly have tens of thousands of tier 10 troops and jump up 50+ million strength, while immediately replacing all losses with the same t10 troops after every battle. First it was one player, now a couple of others from the same faction are suddenly advancing very very quickly while doing no raiding at all, just sitting in one spot. , after slowly moving like the rest of us for weeks. There's clearly hacking going on from this and other reports on the server. The only question is, is it in Gameloft's interest to do anything about it? or just let the game run it's course and make what money they can, while they can until the game gets such a bad reputation that no one bothers to play it anymore. We all know a certain number of hackers are good for business as people will pay to fight them at first, at least until they realize they can't win but Gameloft (or any other company) makes money during that time. Let's be clear this is all about making money, and making a good balanced game is secondary. It is the same with any other game developer, they're looking for a profit, they're not altruists. The only question is, "is it in Gamelofts best interest to stop the hackers"? some companies do, some don't, just depends on their model.
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:43 pm
I do know people that does it with cash...

So let see what GL said... same in MOE, some people spent a lot of cash in that game... lot of cash
no avatar

greenbean

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:57 am
Hi Game Master,

Thanks for develop this nice game and free to play.. Well done GAMELOFT

I'm here just to inform the dev team that this game have lots of space to improve.

I enclosed herewith the screenshot of what happen at Realm 1 when a level 25 player with 1,300,000 troops go all out to attack another level 25 player have 1+ million troops at base..

You can see after 30mins of attack, the attacker troops are gone, the defender still have 800,000+ of troops not to mention the damage troops in garage..

This means if your base have 1 million troops at guard you are basically invincible.

Hope the dev team look into this matter seriously, or I think many players will quit this game.

Thank you.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (242.46 KiB) Viewed 378 times
no avatar

greenbean

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:09 am
Hi Gameloft Dev Team,

My 2 small opinions :-

1. Only allowed player to guard the base with the total cap of 1 or 2 commanders, this make rally attack possible.

2. After base been looted, that base will be shield up for a period of time, this also avoid multiple loot of inactive base.

Hope this opinions help

Thanks
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:42 pm
Wow... that action was not a good idea, it did deserve to lose them... (edited since original comment was deemed insulting, my deepest apologie for that)

If you want to be such a big player maybe you should consider using a full rally.

There is no way to beat such a player with direct attack, even rally will be costly, but that way you will kill some of his troop, just not damaged one.

This is a defensive game, you need to bring the other player to attack you, only way to really hurt them.

If there is an issue with that game it's all the advantage that is given to defense. It sure doesn't make sense.

And Yes I agree that a defending player should have a maximum amount of troop that can defend.

In March of Empire, it was the same as a full rally. This game need to have some limit also, because at some point even a full rally fill with T10 troop will not be able to attack a big player. If you look at forum there is picture of a player with close to 6M troop mostly T9/T10. Even with a 1M rally, you will never hurt him that bad.. It will cost you over 50M troop to 0d him, make no sense.
no avatar

greenbean

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:21 pm
Hi Morphus,

This player is my “real-life” friend, he is the one who introduced this game to me, he is not ****.

He told me that feel bored that having 1.3million of troops at base that nobody able to attack his base, so he just wanna know what happen when his full 1.3 million troops can do while attacking a 1.2 mil troops base..

He just proven this game not really as what he thought.. lol..
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:23 pm
Sorry if you feel insulted, I meant the action was problematic, i've also edited my comment to remove that part.

If you know the game you know what will happen. Why kill all his troop for nothing? Unless he plan to leave game, then it's justified, but even, should have left them to help you defend your caps. Always useful no?

​We have kill big player in that game, there is way to do it. The game as his flaw, but you need to work with what the game give you. If you don't want to play with the "attack concept" the game give you, then yes this game is not for you and/or your friend.

​This is a game where defense have a major advantage. Attack is weak and costly. Is it such a bad thing, maybe, maybe not... But if we play that game, then we need to play by it's rule.

​For me, I think that someone who is defending should not be all wounded until garage is full. In my opinion a defender should always loss 15-20% of his affected troop, and not 0% as it his actually. I also think that defense have way too many advantage in that game.