WPO Feedback

Moderators: Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: WPO Feedback

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:11 pm
Don't worry, typical Gameloft, there is even cap name like "Al-Jawf" that is censored. And many other war term.

​Even the word forget is censored to f****t, come on... it's a common word to use.
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:13 pm
I've been ask to post here instead of posting my question and technical issue in the proper forum and appropriate post.

​So just want to say that if you want my feedback,suggestion,bug,issue. You can consult them in the appropriate forum.

​An answer to them would be appreciate by someone who is aware how the game work.

​A **** answer like, we will look into it, or thank, or we have no idea is totally useless answer.

​The forum moderator in this forum obviously have no idea how the game been develop and can't answer basic question like what is the power/restriction of rank in an alliance.

Seriously, can you get us someone that have any game knowledge?

Thank for asking me to post in feedback section.

Have a nice day
no avatar

Three5three

Apple (iOS)

Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:09 am
I agree morph......its like they log in once a day or so, just to post something real quick to placate us....its an additonal duty to them, not their job. There should be someone here to keep us up to date on the status of our concerns...even if it is a "we looked at that and decided against it, and heres why" answer would be nice...not just " we will pass on to the devs" and it disapears into the blackhole of "passed on information"
The problem is that people are buying packs and paying money to GL for a mediorce release, because they want be be number 1 in the game, instead of demanding proper fixes to issues in the game. Until people speak with the wallet, we will continue to get a subpar product....chat for example...for the 100th time, chat ahould be the highest priority, but it still makes the game almost unplayable.

Love the game, hate the chat

no avatar

Tickle36

Apple (iOS)

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:19 pm
Turn off your translator and your words won’t be censored. And gameloft gives a date already for the update the teasers are frustrating and annoying.
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:46 pm
FOr me translator on or off the censor does the same
no avatar

General Wahid

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:53 pm
Hi
we want the Egyptian flag. Why there are so limited number of flags on the game? Why don’t you upload all world flags and let everyone pick his own?  There is a huge community of Egyptian players in the game and all are waiting for the Egyptian flag to come. Also, Suez Canal of Egypt controls the most important international trade route, why don’t you consider one of the Egyptian cities as of the major harbor cities in the world. 

I sent several times to game support about this but received no reply. Hope you care to respond this time.
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:59 pm
I will try to answer your question since we have low change that gameloft really does.
​The reason there is not all the flag it's because they represent the supported language, not a country per say. They seem to have try to get the flag that represent the best each language, doubt that will change.

​And for the capital to be L1 to L5, it's base on area distribution. They select 8 spot on the maps, got 4 L5 from those spot, then 11 L4... then a bunch of surrounding L3... L2 then L1 for all other. Look at the map there is some section like western USA that should be 5 if it was base on real world importance. The distribution was done to create 8 central spot, trying to match them with a major city around those spot and that's it. We should not see it as an insult if our favorite city is not as high level as we wanted. And you should not try to get Egypt as your land if you are egyptian, same for every country. You should target a spot that is good strategically. It's just a game which sadly use a representation of the world as a basis and that cause a lot of issue in the gameplay in my opinion.

So hope it give you some answer, and hope you get an official one from Gameloft.
no avatar

General Wahid

Apple (iOS)

Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:35 pm
Thanks for your reasonable analysis which I kind of agree with. As you say, hope to get an official answer to clarify and set things straight. We need to know where this game is heading.
no avatar

Incubbus

Windows PC

Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:03 pm
So... i've attacked a player more than 62 times with an average Army Strength of 630.000 and his/her/it's base is still in the same spot...

According to the FAQ a player's base will be moved when it reaches 0 HP, but obviously 60 **** attacks are not enough...

This is super frustration: what fun is a WAR game if you can only "win" vs an enemy by destroying his units, which is only possible by defending!?!?...
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:19 pm
Agree.. I think that defense should have a 10-20% loss ratio. And once a cap is in conquering state, both side should be losing troop...

for base i usually need between 80-100 attack. Insane i know...