WPO Feedback

Moderators: Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

Alainke2

Windows PC

Antwerp, Belgium

Re: WPO Feedback

Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:52 am
Would be nice to get a notificaton when an item of faction research has been completed.
no avatar

Incubbus

Windows PC

Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:10 pm
Battle System:

Personally, i find it quite boring, that you can't destroy enemy troops and salvage them when attacking. <= This makes attacking other players so uninteresting... Only attacking capitals and using your armies to salvage or attack renegades is not very PVP.( As a consequence of the former)

Wiki
We need a wiki!!!

Waiting
This game is all about waiting. Why didn't you make a browser game from it? We already lost few-old players within 24h, because they got super bored, because it's just about waiting and waiting...

i Smoked You

Windows PC

Las Vegas,Nevada

Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:03 pm
Thank you all for the feedback keep it up
One Revolution
We are the Anarchy

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

WPO Feedback

Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:44 am
Hi Incubbus, this is a strategy game, it takes time to build your base, make alliances and develop. We have a FAQ section here: http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSo ... ction/699/ .
no avatar

R4z0rF4ngs

Windows PC

Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:00 am
I'm having this issue !! I just started playing this game yesterday and I'm up to Level 8. I am under a New Player Protective Shield but now I want to Upgrade my HQ to a level 9 and it tells me in order to Upgrade to Level 9, I will lose my Shield. I still have 4 Days and 20 Hours left to my shield and I don't want to lose it, yet !! I also want to Level Up to Level 9, What is going on ???
***R4Z0R***

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

WPO Feedback

Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:32 am
Hi R4z0rF4ngs, you can level up your HQ and also train your army :). You can also join an alliance for protection :)

Greif

Windows PC

Hellas

Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:55 pm
Hello there Gabriel and WPO mates

I can't get the game to start.  It shows me the initial black screen and mouse pointer and then it's gone!
Same as posted here

viewtopic.php?f=2235&t=544274

Any clues??

Thanks in advance for your help

Windows 10 PC version
Season ticket on a one-way ride
no avatar

BLONDIN_SHOW

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:41 am
when we start tuto on nox and bluestack the game crash in tuto maybe fix that no? xd
when the base should be enlarged the game crash all time
no avatar

Alainke2

Windows PC

Antwerp, Belgium

Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:24 pm
Fix the irritant scrolling to the top on the faction Elite Mines overview.That"s the behavior on Windows at least. Don't know on other platforms.
no avatar

Incubbus

Windows PC

Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:11 pm
Thank you for the reply, Gabriel.

Sadly the FAQ don't hold all the required information.

Also: in the FAQ it says that when a base drops to 0 the base will be randomly replaced. I talked to people from my faction, and they said they've tried, but it doesn't work. Also i am attacking a few poeple over and over again, watching their bases burn for hours and still no effect.
It looks like this needs a little fine tuning^^

Besides all the constructive(moaning) feeback: I like the game!