Got a new Dragon idea? Got feedback about the game features? Share your thoughts HERE
no avatar

Tearose

Windows PC

Re: New Islands

Thu May 30, 2019 5:49 am
I think new islands AND more dragons in each habitat are both good ideas!

culadra

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:18 pm
Bazylka like I wrote above, I have the same problem and I'm more than level 100. I have the space for new habitats and I even have 4 habitats that I got from events in my inventory. I wouldn't even have to pay for them. Also I have about 30 dragon eggs in my inventory, but can't breed them, because I have no space left to put them. And then they make a new divine dragon event. I'm thinking about quitting this game. But I've been thinking about this for months now. Not an easy choice after almost 4 years playing.
Tell me, what do you see?

Rainalynne

Windows PC

Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:33 am
I agree (if I'm not late to the party) about new islands. Having room to decorate and make certain themes per island (maybe you want to keep fire habitats in the fire island or water habitats on the beach!) or you want the room to space them out and decorate them. It would be very nice to get another island rather than storing your dragons in your inventory because you have no room.
no avatar

Danchasoph

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:30 am
Along with new islands, the previous islands should become cheaper because trying to get 150M gold for Polar Island is so hard

culadra

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:21 pm
Danchasoph,
I disagree with the request to make the existing islands cheaper. Because some invested lots of gold already. It would be unfair for them to make the islands cheaper now. So all they had to do was wait and not invest as much as they did? No. Depending on your level and amound of dragons and their levels and the amount of habitats, it's not that difficult to get a lot of money, if you don't spend much for a couple of days. I understand it's a lot of money for someone with not many habitats and not many dragons. But probably they're not far enough to need high costing islands and the space on them in the first place.
Greetings,
c.
Tell me, what do you see?
no avatar

Juan Camilo

Windows PC

Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:40 am
Yes, I would also like more islands that are bought with gold and not with those dungeon pieces, THAT DUNGEON IS VERY BORED

#3Top #2Secret

Google Play (Android)

Mon May 10, 2021 5:35 am
Hey,i recently seen that new island are needed. If you have a idea of a new island please tell. I also have some ideas🏰Fort/castle islandCrashed ship islandCake 🍰 islandNeon islandHeaven islandThe clouds island ☁️The spooky island
★MR.CoolGuy☆/Coolguy~R.k.'s,
Level 91 ,dragons 202+
Codes f5cb55 b2d5e6 84ac03
I am proud leader of Clans : r.k.'s clan / r.k's globel☆
I am an pro gamer . I Can keep Calm.Be happy
 i hopes that all your friends and family are healthy and safe 
Well, my Discord username is masked Gamer Red Knight's

Hakaru

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 11, 2021 12:53 pm
#3Top #2Secret wrote:
Hey,i recently seen that new island are needed. If you have a idea of a new island please tell. I also have some ideas🏰Fort/castle islandCrashed ship islandCake 🍰 islandNeon islandHeaven islandThe clouds island ☁️The spooky island

No it's not needed, they want it that's the difference.
Level 160
Platform/Server : Android/Eur
702 unique dragons
Main team members lvl 100 8*: Ra, Fall, Autumn, Taiyi Zhenren, Momo'tu
Who's next team member ? Is it a divine, a legendary or an ancient ?
Is it for classic fights or for the dungeon ?

Collection wish list : Heimdall, Ultimate Chronos, Zephujin, Koth'ez, Death Knight, Exoplanet