Got a new Dragon idea? Got feedback about the game features? Share your thoughts HERE

The Fire Guardian

Google Play (Android)

New Collection ideas

Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:21 pm
I'll like a Solar System collection.I have made a fan art on this collection.I have made Venus,Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune.When I complete the Solar System collection,I'll post my art.I am not the best artist out there,but I think I will do a pretty good job ☺️.I would also LOVE a dinosaur collection.We can have like Pyroraptor,Utahraptor,Dilophosaurus etc.
I can't keep calm!I am a gamer!Proud Clan Leader of the fresh made clan on 18-3-21 5:47pm   The Fire Guardians.Book your seat or regret it later p) p) p) p) p)

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Re: What Collection will you like?

Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:41 pm
Please stop spamming with suggestions.
I'd like to move this over to the suggestion forum, but it's still a bit of a question.
Keep this in mind, please.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:40 pm
I'd like to stress soukupmi's point as well The Fire Guardian - we appreciate your enthusiasm to get involved, but try not to create too many discussion threads at once. It pushes other (arguably more important) discussions off the first page and therefore they have less visibility. Try to create threads about things that A) haven't already been created (I created one such thread like this previously) and B) are related to a topic you find to be important.

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:04 am
Perhaps Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and all, but as Roman Gods instead of planets? Should be fun.
Besides that, I agree with soukupmi and Adam.
Hooray!
CHN server, ID 5b98f2

Chinese community here -  https://tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=% ... 1%E6%96%97

#3Top #2Secret

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:26 am
Hi, i like collection of dragon like ;
  1. the foody dragon collection example; samosa dragon ,jalebi dragon,dhokla dragon, sandwich dragon 
  2. The fruity Juicy dragons; apple , mango, orange , grapes,lemon, 
  3. The machinic dragon; computer dragon,tv,Ac,etc.
  4. Collection of vehicles ; cars, bus,truck,rocket,train,plane etc.
This is my suggestion for collection but i want to ask that this is a suggestion chat or discussion chat 
⭐i am new member of forums so not knows about how to use it and the functions 🌟
★MR.CoolGuy☆/Coolguy~R.k.'s,
Level 91 ,dragons 202+
Codes f5cb55 b2d5e6 84ac03
I am proud leader of Clans : r.k.'s clan / r.k's globel☆
I am an pro gamer . I Can keep Calm.Be happy
If you are Searching for a clan join r.k.'s clan ( Android Apa)

Everyone who had helped in this corona time is thanks and i hopes that all your friends and family are healthy
My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCFkR5vwVnFrs7nDYCstollAhttps://youtube.com/channel/UCFkR5vwVnFrs7nDYCstollA

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:59 pm
#3Top #2Secret wrote:
Hi, i like collection of dragon like ;
  1. the foody dragon collection example; samosa dragon ,jalebi dragon,dhokla dragon, sandwich dragon 
  2. The fruity Juicy dragons; apple , mango, orange , grapes,lemon, 
  3. The machinic dragon; computer dragon,tv,Ac,etc.
  4. Collection of vehicles ; cars, bus,truck,rocket,train,plane etc.
This is my suggestion for collection but i want to ask that this is a suggestion chat or discussion chat 
⭐i am new member of forums so not knows about how to use it and the functions 🌟

Hello and welcome to the DML forum :) This topic was originally in the Discussions section, but @soukupmi has moved it to Suggestions.

On the left menu panel at the top, if you tap Back to Forum, you'll find yourself at the main forum menu with buttons for the various subforums. If you have a suggestion for new features, improvements or changes to the game, please use the Suggestions subforum (unless Adam or Nesi ask for them here in Discussions). Specific problems, such as purchase issues, game not working, etc., should be posted in the Technical Issues section (AlexYs is the 'ruler' over there  ;) ). Want to just chat and get to know some of the forum members? We have a new General Chat subforum :) The Discussions subforum is where you'll find topics about various aspects of the game. Adam and Nesi will post about upcoming weekly and special events, along with Idoine's threads on the Dragon of the Week and Dragon of the Month. You'll also find topics regarding bugs and strategy for the Dungeon, Sigil map, campaign maps and in general. If you want to speculate about upcoming events, there is a specific topic pinned to the top of page 1 for unofficial (unconfirmed by GL) information.

Before creating a new topic, check the first couple of pages and see if a related one is already there - duplicate topics can create confusion besides cluttering up the forum; the search feature doesn't work very well.

Hope you enjoy your visits to the forum :)

P.S. If you haven't found them yet, check out the DML Wiki at Dragon Mania Legends Wiki (dragon-mania-legends.wiki) and toomas' excellent DML planner at DML Planner (dml-planner.eu).
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: ebb4af (new friends only, please share recruitment goodies with another player)
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
rev. 2020.02.15

#3Top #2Secret

Google Play (Android)

Re: New Collection ideas

Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:10 am
Thanks for this information
Level 91 ,dragons 202+

Everyone who had helped in this corona time is thanks and i hopes that all your friends and family are healthy
My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCFkR5vwVnFrs7nDYCstollAhttps://youtube.com/channel/UCFkR5vwVnFrs7nDYCstollA
no avatar

Neil_Armstrong

Windows PC

Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:53 pm
World Wonders: Taj Mahal, Colosseum, Chichen Itza, Machu Picchu, Petra & Great Wall.

The Fire Guardian

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:51 am
The solar system planets and Leo dragon to represent Sun.It would be 9.3 more needed.........
I can't keep calm!I am a gamer!Proud Clan Leader of the fresh made clan on 18-3-21 5:47pm   The Fire Guardians.Book your seat or regret it later p) p) p) p) p)

#3Top #2Secret

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:25 am
According to me if there a solar system collection 
  1. the sun will be with ☮️divine🌅light🔥fire (elements ) and the sun should have a bold and big shape like the cave and shadow dragon means that shape /and a big fire ball on his back to represent sun and the head with a sunlight to represent light And a divine look with fire in it
  2. Mercury should be a rare or epic dragon with element earth 🏕️ fire because its very near the sun and about 3rd element i have no idea but it shape should be small and cute like the dragon kangaro shape astronoat shape that type of small shape is good .
  3. The venus have less fire but it has so venus will also have 2 same elements like the mercury .the venus is called sukragrah in hindi . It also have a small look little bit bigger than the mercury 
  4. The earth elements are should be the🗻 land 💧water air🌁 it can be simple to say that there is already a dragon globel dragon ,earth dragon but earth is already so globel is to be modified to get some importance and its name should be earth planet dragon.
  5. Mars.......
  6. Jupiter .........
  7. Saturn.........
  8. Uranus........
  9. Neptune........
  10. Pluto.........
  11. Kepler.......
  12. Moon......
  13. Asteroid.......
  14. Meteor ........
  15. Star.........
  16. Fact : last planet names are saturn uranus neptune that 1st word makes sun
Level 91 ,dragons 202+