no avatar

The real Exterminator

Windows PC

In a news bulletin from May this year we could read a gentle reminder to keep our community clean and decent without provocative or offensive behaviour on global chat. This behaviour would not be tollerated. However: for quite a few months 1 person is spreading racist and other offensive comment on GC. When called upon his posts he denies them and claims to be a victim. In the meantime he keeps on poisening global chat with the result that long time players avoid global chat and even leave the game. He has taken away our space to meet friends and chat freely.

In the past months this person has been reported several times and screenshots of his posts have been send by several players that were offended by him. Up till now this person can do as he pleases while the ones that confront him with his posts are being banned. Therefore there is only one possible conclusion: The guy is a gamemoderator or maybe even one of the devs abusing his position to destroy the game from the inside. He's enjoying his position way to much to be healthy.

In the time I play Iron Blade I have never seen posts in global chat that justifies this kind of behaviou or tactics.

So Gameloft, if you want to close down this game do it and dont let it degenerate like this.

I dont like to use the forum for this but since customer care cant be reached or is deaf for this matter I have no other option

Paulie Nader

Apple (iOS)

KingTriss (7807ge)
Is this the kind of behavior gameloft condones? (See attached screenshot)

this player account should be terminated.
Attachments
B25FE756-DD66-4B56-BD98-2EC96E3AF342.jpeg
B25FE756-DD66-4B56-BD98-2EC96E3AF342.jpeg (95.89 KiB) Viewed 137 times
no avatar

itsTickles

Apple (iOS)

Are you guys having the Fortress Attack issue still? I JUST started playing today and bought 2 packs and  now the game wont let me do the fortress attack AND it ate up all my battle energies so now i cant even complete it to keep going through the story. Essentially unable to play the game atm. 

Any ideas for a fix? 

Regards,

Tickles
no avatar

LanMandragoran

Google Play (Android)

Ban KingTriss for racism among other things!

Lynch A Triss

Steam

I aprove. Ban player ID 7807ge