no avatar

The real Exterminator

Windows PC

Stop the damn cheating!

Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:01 pm
Its a **** disgrace that some lowlifes ruin this game with their cheating and worst of all Gameloft doesnt do a damn thing to stop it! How many more players are you prepared to loose when cheaters can get away with everything?
no avatar

LanMan

Google Play (Android)

Re: Stop the damn cheating!

Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:27 pm
Yes! Check out the top alliance!
no avatar

LanMan

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:32 pm
Are we able to post screen shots here?
no avatar

Vall

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:01 am

no avatar

Vall

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:02 am

TigrosaGrandis

MVP

Windows PC

Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:46 am
Vail,

I'm of a mind that there is some cheating going on in the game, and report it when I believe its going on. If you want to direct the Devs to the problem though your going to need to be more specific than showing a players equipment. Pinpoint for them where the cheating is occuring.

Good Luck,
   Just because you have nearly impenetrable body armor and a bad-ass
                       designer sheild, doesn't mean your immortal.
no avatar

IdefixRex

Windows PC

Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:55 pm
TigrosaGrandis wrote:
Vail,

I'm of a mind that there is some cheating going on in the game, and report it when I believe its going on. If you want to direct the Devs to the problem though your going to need to be more specific than showing a players equipment. Pinpoint for them where the cheating is occuring.

Good Luck

There's a lot more than merely "some cheating" going on. The game is riddled with cheating, with the Boss Hunt being especially bad. Basically almost all players making the #1 and #2 spots in the Boss Hunt are using ruby hacks to ****.

Those screenshots posted above are all the devs should need. Anyone with a bit of knowledge about the game can see that those are cloned players with exactly the same amount of impossible to achieve points in the fortress battles.
no avatar

IdefixRex

Windows PC

Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:57 pm
The real Exterminator wrote:
Its a **** disgrace that some lowlifes ruin this game with their cheating and worst of all Gameloft doesnt do a damn thing to stop it! How many more players are you prepared to loose when cheaters can get away with everything?

You are spot on. the #1 and #2 spots in the boss hunt have basically become the exclusive domain of cheaters.
If Gameloft does not address this soon, the game will be dead.

The Plague

Windows PC

Mon May 03, 2021 8:09 am
This is the third time I noticed a "cheating".
The first time, I seen a difference, of -256 trophies.
So I start used a piece of paper and wrote down my numbers of trophies and in time I seen a difference, of -271 trophies.
Today I noticed that the same thing happened and I suffer a loss of 248 trophies.
Why is that?
I am playing at Master I and my proggress after I started keeping log is that (unfortunatelly no dates kept):
1st log: I reached up to 6536 and droped down to 6280
2nd log: I reached up to 6551 and droped down to 6232
3rd log: I reached up to 6479 and droped down to 6231

What is happening?

NOTE: THESE LOSSES ARE NOT FROM ATTACKS BUT FROM THE SYSTEM

The Plague

Windows PC

Wed May 05, 2021 3:46 pm
Today I encountered this absurd thing.
I attacked to a fortress ruled by a guy named canek777 from the alliance *ORDA* or something (cyrillic characters- i post a print screen). The curious about this was that this guy had 23 troops inside his fortress (as I know the maximum is 21) and when I start searching his alliance, this name was not included in the 90 names of this alliance. What's happening? Can I have an answer please? Thanks!