The latest gossip and the talk of the town - Join the City Mania Discussion here!
no avatar

LevirCosta

Windows Phone

Will the monthly buildings like the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty come back someday?

Jonathan Braithwaite

Windows PC

Sacramento, California, United States

If you are one of those poor fools who are high level with very few fused buildings (vast suburbia), you may grow your population faster by starting over. Make only enough new level 1-5 buildings as necessary to access fusion feature, then advance by primarily fusing buildings. The cost of fusion goes up every level and one well placed pure-bred luxurious level-11 building (max 84k) is worth an entire city of trailer parks.

Once you're level 50+ the game is over. Fusion is so expensive and rare that the thrill of population progression is gone.  At that point there is nothing that can be done about poor residential building decsisions with the game as it is.  Logging in for blueprints to get every building 100+ pop bonus and 120% happiness is all that's left, and it's not very rewarding for low quality buildings you're stuck with.

k2p

Google Play (Android)

Jonathan Braithwaite wrote:
If you are one of those poor fools who are high level with very few fused buildings (vast suburbia), you may grow your population faster by starting over. Make only enough new level 1-5 buildings as necessary to access fusion feature, then advance by primarily fusing buildings. The cost of fusion goes up every level and one well placed pure-bred luxurious level-11 building (max 84k) is worth an entire city of trailer parks.

Once you're level 50+ the game is over. Fusion is so expensive and rare that the thrill of population progression is gone.  At that point there is nothing that can be done about poor residential building decsisions with the game as it is.  Logging in for blueprints to get every building 100+ pop bonus and 120% happiness is all that's left, and it's not very rewarding for low quality buildings you're stuck with.

All of us have some low quality buildings(no one had luxurious area at the beginning), but I'm wonder if we could demolish our low quality buildings and instead they give us back some of the rare  items we used to fuse them. for example to fuse a poor quality building( from the beginning ) we need about 15 of every rare items so it can give us back half of those items when we demolish a building.
Then we can use those items  to make new luxurious buildings.

menekaunee

Windows PC

Lessons learned,,,the hard way,,,just bulldozed an entire block of premium level 5s,,,,and now have the remainder separated with a small park,,when fusion time comes along, I have area available to fuse,,,got enough level 11s,,,,
no avatar

Drachenbauer

Windows PC

I got a message, that i can place a free gift-building (old townhall).

but as i tried to place it, i clicked somewhere, what closed this option.
how van i show up the list of free-gifts-buildings again to place it?
no avatar

DrunkenNo_Odle

Apple (iOS)

You should be able to find it with your other educational buildings, like the school
Drachenbauer wrote:
I got a message, that i can place a free gift-building (old townhall).

but as i tried to place it, i clicked somewhere, what closed this option.
how van i show up the list of free-gifts-buildings again to place it?

no avatar

Grogasaur

Windows PC

Morceur wrote:

I want this building.
Where can i get this building?

I dunno if anyone answered your question or not....I got this building through a daily log in reward!

no avatar

Christian Germany

Google Play (Android)

Kann mir jemand sagen, warum die Zufriedenheit der Bewohner sinkt? Mein Hochhaus hat Bodenwert Premium, alle Infrastruktur, ist abgedeckt mit Parks und allen Spezialisierungsgebäuden, und trotzdem ist die Zufriedenheit von 115 auf 75 % gesunken.

Valkyrie Scarlett

Google Play (Android)

I am wondering.. and still don't understand.. why my level 10 building only have 40% happiness when I already put a bizzie in it.
But another one have 115% happiness.
Then when I swap the position, the 40% one becomes 95%, and the 115% becomes 95% too.
I think I have given all my buildings what they need.
Mostly, the ones with low happiness are the ones on the border / outskirt of the city.. near the beach.

SavvyStrarling

Windows PC

Valkyrie Scarlett wrote:
I am wondering.. and still don't understand.. why my level 10 building only have 40% happiness when I already put a bizzie in it.
But another one have 115% happiness.
Then when I swap the position, the 40% one becomes 95%, and the 115% becomes 95% too.
I think I have given all my buildings what they need.

Using a Bizzie that nulifies a building's requirement will not contribute to its overal happyness. 
So if you place services like police fire and medical next to it , the building its happyness will increase regardless of a bizzie that removes the need for those services. 

Also take into consideration the type of a building: 
Standard buildings can go in green yellow and orange areas.
Premium in yellow and orange.
Luxurious will need to be in orange.
The placement within these areas will strongly affect their overal happyness.

Hope this helps !