The latest gossip and the talk of the town - Join the City Mania Discussion here!

MeegwaReading

Quick question about doing favors: is it a waste to do favors above the second bizzie token level if I know I won't be able to finish the rest of the favors to reach the third token before time is up? I find it very difficult to get to the third token level for the purple bizzies....especially when I'm also doing hypertube stuff at the same time.
no avatar

nddcck

@MeegwaReading: As far as I know, yes, it's a total waste. If you don't hit the checkpoint, the extra points will be discarded.

So far, I think, if you ever get one of those bizz that require twice the amount of 2-star for the 3rd star (e.g: 2nd star needs 25 points but 3rd stars need 50), it would be more economic to go for 2 stars and abandon the 3rd. It will be slower to get stars, but more resourceful.
no avatar

kecad

How is land value determined?
no avatar

Lynnaexnae

Is there a way to put stuff in storage so it's easier to rearrange everything?
no avatar

iZero

@kerad land value determine when you have placed all service (police station, fire department etc), parks and others(education, entertainment etc)
@lynnaexnae i agree with you. having storage is so much easier!
no avatar

J_C

will we be able to change the look of fused buildings?

these two are getting on my nerves... :

ty

no avatar

iZero

Nope you cant. Lvl11 buildings cant be change. Only lvl10 and below.
no avatar

J_C

iZero wrote:
Nope you cant. Lvl11 buildings cant be change. Only lvl10 and below.

that suckzzzz. these look like the offices of the mob. :)))

MeegwaReading

Can you please let the development team know that it's really annoying not being able to move 2 level 10 buildings that you've decided to fuse but haven't gotten all the requisite products made yet? Those fuse orders for level 10 buildings are extensive and we can't get to the task until after we're done with that particular week's monthly challenge. But as we upgrade other buildings, we sometimes find the need to move buildings around to keep the citizenship numbers high or to keep the happiness high. But when there are 2 level 10 buildings sitting there that we can't move around, it prevents us from reorganizing the buildings.

Thanks!!

Andras from Gameloft

Community Manager

Budapest

Hello everyone, 

I'm Andras and I'm currently taking over the Community Manager tasks of City Mania. I hope I'll be able to answer all your questions in the future if you wanna know something don't hesitate to ask it here. Special thanks to Hestia who's work is extremely helpful! 

All the best, 
Andras