Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!
no avatar

Charlie666

Windows PC

I love this game but recently I notice that the game it's a little "glitchy", loosing my profile info from the game, getting stuck with 0 lag, even the mouse get stuck sometimes; I mean it's a shooter game, if your character goes freeze while shooting mmmm, easy aim for enemies! that ****!
I know that I aint playing in a gaming pc but still, 16GB of RAM and HD intel graphs with low detail in all the game! I play teamfortress too and quake live(arena), even half life with no problems but right now Im having all of them with MCVS...
no avatar

IamGHOST

Windows PC

me too!
no avatar

T0uchM3N088

Apple (iOS)

I have been playing this game for a few months now and over the past few weeks I have noticed a change in game play. I just played for about an hour and lost every single match. Probably ten matches I played maybe more, and I was MVP in about half of them. I play with Ghost because he is fully upgraded. I won’t get into the gear because I’m convinced it does LITERALLY NOTHING but my gear rating is 1,010. I would cloak, stab someone and as I uncloaked to finish them off (they almost never die when I stab them) I could get one shot off at point blank range and they would not only survive, but kill me. I have been stabbed by other players who play as ghost and I die instantly every. single. time. How is it that I can stab, and shoot someone at point blank range, and I get killed by them but when someone else stabs me I die instantly. It doesn’t seem to matter where I stab them either. I have also been right up next to someone with my cursor aimed DIRECTLY at them and nothing happens. They eventually notice me and kill me. When I go to the customer care area, there is no option to actually report an issue or chat, just a list of known issues, none of which apply to me so I’m complaining on this thread. Sorry. I really like this game but this issues are supremely frustrating and I can’t help but think there is something wrong with the mechanics of the game. I know I’m no rockstar at this game, but I’m not terrible. Neither is my internet connection. It must be something else because it wasn’t always like this. Does anyone else experience this?
no avatar

CorCordis

Apple (iOS)

I've got a game glitch or app glitch. Meh.