Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Edit emblem bug

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

sniper7

Apple (iOS)

Edit emblem bug

Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:54 pm
Hey guys,
after this new update I haven't been able to get "edit emblem" to load properly. None of the emblems or background colours appear and its just blank. Has this happened to anyone else and how can I fix this bug?

Thanks
no avatar

ShredHeads

Google Play (Android)

Re: Edit emblem bug

Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:23 am
Who cares you're a skilless cheating punk **** ****!!!
no avatar

sniper7

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:28 pm
Wtf??? I see that this forum is as trash as this game...
no avatar

ShredHeads

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:38 pm
Yea this game is trash and ruined by so many skilless cheating punk **** noobs!!! The real question is who isnt cheating... I happen to be one of them but you certainly weren't in many matches!!! And you're just one of literally thousands of skilless cheating punks infesting the servers!!!
no avatar

sniper7

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:28 pm
Lmao, please explain how I am cheating
no avatar

ShredHeads

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:08 am
I dont need to explain sht PUNK!!! Just goto ytube and search MCVS hacks and see why theres so many skilless cheating punk **** noobs and you're one of them!!! In fact thats probly where you learned of the hacks and cheats and downloaded them just like literally thousands already have and been infesting the servers with their cheats!!!
What, you think we're expecting all you cheatng skilless punk noobs to come here in the forums and admit that you were and have been using cheats???!!! LMAO!!! 
No you would do exactly the opposite, swear by your mother's grave you never used hacks and dont even know what hacks are and there are no cheats for this game, in attempt and fail trying to hide the truth!!!
I dont go by what you skilless lying punks say, I go by the ingame total bs game physics in which I get killed from and the obvious truth from ytube and internet sites offering these cheats and hacks!!!
so shut your stinky lying mouths you skilless cheating **** PUNKS!!!
no avatar

sniper7

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:20 pm
You can't just randomly accuse people of cheating without proof. I've been playing the game for like 3 weeks and have only encountered one or two cheaters. No point of your long **** rants.
no avatar

ShredHeads

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:40 am
Obviously you flunked reading and comprehension little punk, who said I was randomly accusing? Go back and re-read where I said I saw and played numerous matches with your skilless punk **** on opposite team!! 
Also your utter lying through your teeth statement of seeing only 1 or 2 cheaters gives you away!! And its total joke...1 or 2 cheaters LMAO!!! Your immatured brain and lack of online gaming experience wouldn't know a cheater when you see one anyways!!! But even you just admitted to seeing cheaters...further confirming my point!!
uninstall and go do your studies and improve you reading comprehension instead of wasting time and ruining game play with cheats ****!!!  PUNK!!!
no avatar

sniper7

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:39 pm
Dude you're probably out here dying to bots. You still haven't backed up your accusation on how I'm cheating so you're clearly full of BS. Plus I don't even remember playing you. Your old man memory prolly failing you once again. Time for you to move on from gaming lol
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Edit emblem bug

Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:00 am
This post is closing for deviating off-topic, and for improper language and attitude towards the community.

I'm also reminding you that hacker discussions are not encouraged on the Forum. If you notice anything suspicious, please use the report button or send a message to Customer Care. Thanks!