Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!
no avatar

ShredHeads

Google Play (Android)

I've been a daily all day player for abit and have seen a plethora of cheating players!!! Let me just say I'm no stranger to online competitive shooting games and I've seen my share of cheaters and hackers of many many advanced games and new technology through the years! Does anyone remember the original PunkBuster? If you do, then you know what online gaming generation and experience Im from. I can pretty much sniff out the obvious out of the ordinary game physics killing that I've died from so many countless times from the so obvious wallhacking, auto aimbot, speed hack, invisibility ect. ect... you cant fool me!!! I'm also an avid pubg mobile pro player and experienced tons of cheaters on pubg servers too, so I know when I see cheating going on!!! 
 But Id like to know what efforts if any are being made to decline the number of cheaters in this game? Because from what Ive seen I dont think there is much being done about it and the reporting system is not sufficient nor does it function properly most of the time ( many times cant even click the report button because its greyed out nonfunctional) anyways I think this is just a front and isnt kepted up nor monitored because I see the same cheaters on a daily basis, which only means they haven't been banned even though I (I'm sure many other players) have reported them multiple times in many matches!!! But this tier and divisional rank progression ruining **** experience is really getting old!! Theres a new hack Ive experienced no where else: is being kicked to a spot on map and stuck there while no movement nor can fire gun. This seems to always happen when the opposing team is about to lose then...BAM!   I'll respawn and start to run then all of a sudden BAM!  I'm either stuck inside the wired cage or hovering above the center court of map and STUCK and cant do anything cant help team or contribute at all but look around until either someone kills me or the match ends with the cheaters winning!!! This has happened to me numerous countless times and I dont think this is a game glitch either!!! I've even got screen shots of me while being stuck! THIS IS UTTER BS AND THESE CHEATERS MUST BE STOPPED!!! I think the community and the legit players deserves a response from gameloft!!!

JustAnotherSadPlayer

Steam

You got thrown into a chicken cage and float in the sky by a hax? What a legendary wizard that must be. If they really exist they won't be playing this game though, a waste of talent I must say. What we have here is just bots and terrible server capability. Your unstable connection just makes it worse.
-- Life is unfair, games can be unfair too... but THIS game, is the embodiment of justified unfairness.
no avatar

ShredHeads

Google Play (Android)

Yes here we go again, okay let me warn you you're messin with the wrong guy and Id shut your mouth after this warning. Ive probly been playing online games while you were in your mothers womb okay? And Ive played and seen enough and experienced enough to know better to accuse players of cheating if it aint so!!! And 99% of the time its always the **** lying cheaters themselves that come on forums and try and convince people that there arent cheats for specific game!! Well let me enlighten you, there isnt a popular game that doesnt have a **** for it!!! Just go on ytube and search hacks for MCVS and see how much content there is, and for matter any other popular games out there!!! And you have the gaw to come here and spew that stink from you mouth in my thread???!!

JustAnotherSadPlayer

Steam

I jusst figured you'd be sad if no one commented on your arrogant silly ramblings, but it seems that I was mistaken. But it's a good sport to write a lot from time to time, relaxes your finger muscles. Umm, so everybody's a cheater now, certainly you're the only one being harassed, so who cares. Just fix your damn connection. For the record, I shut my mouth while typing this encouragement post, so there you go.
-- Life is unfair, games can be unfair too... but THIS game, is the embodiment of justified unfairness.
no avatar

ShredHeads

Google Play (Android)

Sarcasm will get you nowhere, in fact that seems to be the only thing you excel at. By the way I never said there was a problem with my connection its fast 4gLte. I cant understand your infatuation with bad connections are you playing on slow wifi or someting??
Also I never said everyone is a cheater, only those that I get killed by with utter bs so obvious out of the norm game physics in matches and not even a question its fact they are cheating, and I could definately mention some names but its against forum policy.
Did you flunk reading and comprehension in school? What part of my posts couldnt you understand to misquote my statements?
Also I have many last laugh experiences from past games- Order and Chaos for instance, another gameloft game where I was mocked and made fun of for accusations of cheaters just like here...they said they dont **** and there are no cheats... well guess what happened, gameloft waited and gathered them all for one mass ban!! Guess who had the last laugh?...lol And I suspect you may be one of them, otherwise why would you be here harrassing me in my thread and totally disrespecting me?? If you dispise cheaters like me you wouldn't be harrassing me, your conduct and statements give you away!! Btw whats your in game name?- so I'll know its you when I get killed by obvious BS.
no avatar

Luckylot

Google Play (Android)

Sto segnalando da giorni giocatori quantomeno sospetti. Da quando hanno fatto l'aggiornamento sto incontrando tanti giocatori di livelli molto bassi che sembrano invincibili. Io ho livello 36 e per quanto sia meno bravo trovo difficile che un revolv di livello 15 possa avere abilità sempre attiva e nell'uno contro uno riesca ad uccidere il mio lock con 8200 life point e abilità Mia attiva. Non è l'unico che ho incontrato. Capitato un ghost livello 9 che uccideva un Knox livello 36 con un colpo. Strano direi
no avatar

Luckylot

Google Play (Android)

Vedo con dispiacere che la situazione non cambia, anzi peggiora. Nessuna risposta alle nostre lamentele e giocatori con livelli 9 10 11 che vincono partite impossibili... Da 15 giorni a questa parte è diventato ridicolo giocare... Cosa intendete fare? Tra l'altro la sezione segnala al cc in game non funziona... Non so che farmene dell faq.... Come rovinare un gran bel gioco
no avatar

James Crabb

Apple (iOS)

There are for sure cheaters playing.  I am currently trying to figure out how to contact support in order to have one removed.  I just was promtoed to Diamond Division 3 less than two hours ago.  The top players have been playing non stop and we all have between 400-450. Now all of a sudden someone has 8050 trophy's.  8K+ trophies in less than 2 hours of gameplay?  This is obviously not possible by any stretch of the imagination.  I have put in a lot of hard work to get to this division and planned on trying to make it to masters.  This is extremely frustrating with the amount of time I have invested in making it to this point only for someone to just magically have 8000 plus trophies less than 2 hours into getting into a new division.  They need to be banned immediately.
no avatar

Proto

Google Play (Android)

Lol, so I'm not the only one that noticed the level 19 account with nearly 9000 trophies in just hours, same one now twice in a row, I just shoot for second place and shuttle my in game purchases elsewhere.
no avatar

CorCordis

Apple (iOS)

They are all bots.