Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!
no avatar

mozaicflo

Apple (iOS)

Hastag’s ultimate not hacking zaptrap

Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:09 am
When I use Hashtag’s ultimate ability subsequent to an enemy Chapka using their zaptrap, the zap trap disappears rather than getting hacked and trapping the enemies. I recall it previously changes and trapped the enemies.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:28 pm
Hi mozaicflo,

Have you been in touch with Customer Care for this issue, by any chance?
I suggest you contact them from your in-game button, so they can take a look at the account. It's the only way to figure out what's going on there.

JustAnotherSadPlayer

Steam

What does that have anything to do with Customer Care? They don't even play the game. Is that response copy-pasted from somewhere? But at least you've played the game right? Why not just give the man a straight answer: is what he's saying a.) intended by design or b.) a gameplay flaw?

Good day to you sirs
-- Life is unfair, games can be unfair too... but THIS game, is the embodiment of justified unfairness.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:27 am
Hi,

I am uncertain how what I said leaves room for interpretation.
@mozaicflo, please contact Customer Care as this matter requires further investigation by the team. Thanks! :)

JustAnotherSadPlayer

Steam

I get it, @Lina FromGameloft, you are just doing your job. But some of us are really into the game, you know, we play a whole lot of hours enough to know some of the really glitchy aspect of the game that even the tech guys back there are unaware of (or tried to hide) and we sure wouldn't want to wait a week or a month of Customer Care experience just to be told "we'll look into it".

What I'm saying is, what the man said is not related to any account problem whatsoever, please don't patronize us loyal players with those dismissive response. It's either a glitch or a design choice that most of us already aware of, and some of us would really want to know and discuss the answer HERE (in this beloved forum of ours) about why does Chapka's Zap Trap disappear when hacked? Does it really turn blue and trap enemies when hacked before the patch? If it's really intended to be non-hackable could you tell us why? You see, if you don't know the answer, you ask around, discuss, then compromise. We ask you @Lina FromGameloft (since you're here now), you ask the DEVs (since you know them, we'd assume), then we can have a nice discussion.

Unless, you're saying, no one (referring to : The DEVs) is reading this forum anymore, to the extent that we need to get a ticket just for a YES or NO kind of problem.
-- Life is unfair, games can be unfair too... but THIS game, is the embodiment of justified unfairness.