Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Ping issues game crashing

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

Ajay123

Google Play (Android)

Thu May 30, 2019 5:33 pm
Platform windows 10     issues first before mnth am getting 100 ping on same conection 25 mbps but now after mnth getting 280 Normal ping i dnt know 280 was my normal ping  hong kong server not stable nd game crashing when am in search automatically in lobby i checked on other games same network i am getting there 89  pings only but on mcvs 280 normal
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:16 pm
Hi Ajay123,

If the game is crashing consistently during gameplay, it's very likely that some of the assets you downloaded when you were installing weren't downloaded correctly. Uninstalling the game and re-installing it will usually fix these types of crashes.

As for the high ping, we hope this can be solved relatively quickly. The team is aware of this and is working tirelessly on finding a solution.

Cheers!
no avatar

DEVIL666666

Windows PC

Re: Ping issues game crashing

Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:31 pm
:')
no avatar

ShredHeads

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:37 pm
Im also sick of all the crash issues and the broken fail reconnect that never works even after reboot!!! Such waste of time having to wait in the reconnect screen until the original match you joined that crashed is over without being able to rejoin!!!!! SUCKS!!!!! AND THIS HAS HAPPENED COUNTLESS TIMES!!!!!
no avatar

harry9805

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:27 am
I have same issue with shredheads. I can't play the game...
When I push "battle now" button, the error page poped out. And reconnecting the game server... how can i fix it? I already re-installed the game. My phone is Galaxy S8+ and my android version is 9.x. please fix it...