Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Fire rate issue

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

NicuAkincilar

Windows PC

Romania

Fire rate issue

Fri May 17, 2019 5:11 pm
Every time when a Ronen is close to me slashing with his sword, my fire rate drops severely ( Ex. Using Chapka's wapon shoots even slower than Gost shotgun fire rate). But this happens no matter what agent I use. A Ronen will always kill from close range, so this situation can't be avoited. This is not my first topic about this problem. Kind regards .

JustAnotherSadPlayer

Steam

Re: Fire rate issue

Sat May 18, 2019 12:32 pm
Why not just bump the original topic? Is it necessary to post a different thread on the same topic every month? You got a reply on your last one but you decided to ignore the follow up. You don't even provide details about your PC spec, game setti or even video to back all that up. The game requires a decent graphic card and memory to run smoothly. A minimum spec will just cause problems possibly one of them that you've described. Clearly not all players have problems that you've experienced, certainly not me. Maybe it's just you, if that's the case that's the more reason they won't do anything about it.

If you want a more personal approach, try the Customer Support. Better to wait 1 month for a reply rather than be ignored in this sad forum.
-- Life is unfair, games can be unfair too... but THIS game, is the embodiment of justified unfairness.