Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

claw68

Apple (iOS)

No stats recorded after reconnecting

Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:10 pm
There’s a bug that would prevent your stats from saving (credits, coins, agent mastery) even if it displays in the after match summary.

Replication steps:
1. Search for a game
2. On the loading screen, minimize the game (this is on iOS; done by pressing the home button)
3. Go back to the game; there are instances that it would be fine but if it shows the reconnecting screen, then (error (?)) loading screen, this bug happens
4. Search for a game again.
5. What happened to me is I connected to the same game (idk if i helps the bug from happening)
6. After the match, all stats will be the same (events, coins, mastery) even if the match summary shows otherwise
no avatar

RicoSalva

Windows PC

Re: No stats recorded after reconnecting

Mon May 06, 2019 5:57 pm
claw68 wrote:
There’s a bug that would prevent your stats from saving (credits, coins, agent mastery) even if it displays in the after match summary.

Replication steps:
1. Search for a game
2. On the loading screen, minimize the game (this is on iOS; done by pressing the home button)
3. Go back to the game; there are gimp freejobalert notepad++ instances that it would be fine but if it shows the reconnecting screen, then (error (?)) loading screen, this bug happens

Facing similar issues here too. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Rico