Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Connection problems - VPN

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

Abley

Windows PC

Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:34 pm
I live in Canada, I forgot to disable my VPN to play the game, I ended up desactivating it when I saw my ping.

I'm having errors to connect with my regular connection, as if it was blacklisted or locked with the VPN connection. 

Is there a way to revert this ?
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:15 pm
Hey Abley,

Please check in with Customer Care (you have an in-game button in the Settings menu for quick access). They should be able to perform a check. 😉

In the meantime, please be sure to double check your connection. You may need to try a different network connection to the one that you're on. If you're on 3G, try using a WiFi connection instead; or, if you're already on Wi-Fi, try seeing if you can get access to the game on a different WiFi network. You may also need to check that your firewall (if you have one) is not restricting your access to the app, or other third party apps such as Facebook that may affect other parts of your game.

Amelia97Br

Apple (iOS)

Re: Connection problems - VPN

Fri May 03, 2019 2:21 pm
You can have not stable internet connection. You also can contact technical support. The vpn change helped me in such case at once. I also started using VeePN and all connection problems disappeared. I hope you'll cope with this problem.