Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Slums : teleported into a wall

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

Lazerfrog

Google Play (Android)

France

Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:28 pm
So i started a new game, it was bounty in slums, choose my character which loads in, say hello and just before the game starts i get teleported into a wall... More exactly it was a part of the map that looks like a cage with fences around.
I could not move nor target enemy players and was just stuck there with no options.
Finally an enemy player took pity on me and found an angle on which he could target me, then put me out of my misery. 
After that I just loaded as usual without any problems. 
For info i play on mobile with a motorola.

Here are some screenshots :

JustAnotherSadPlayer

Steam

Re: Slums : teleported into a wall

Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:27 am
Happened to me once, dunno how this came to be but I definitely lost the match coz I can't reset my position and no one attacked me.
-- Life is unfair, games can be unfair too... but THIS game, is the embodiment of justified unfairness.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:35 am
Hey,

Can you tell from the pic if it happened in the exact same map/ place?
Please let us know, it helps us dig into the problem. :)

Thanks!

JustAnotherSadPlayer

Steam

Re: Slums : teleported into a wall

Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:14 am
It was indeed the exact same place as shown in the pic. It's the chickecn coop in the middle of the map near the holes on the wall. I heard from a friend they had the exact same problem one time. Maybe this is related to connection issues? Because I have also experienced stuck in all sorts of situations like bots not deploying and I can't choose any character (my 3 bot-mates just loading indefinitely), or the match started but I can only watch from the sky like a ghost. The issues I mentioned were not common, but it happens.
-- Life is unfair, games can be unfair too... but THIS game, is the embodiment of justified unfairness.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:03 pm
Ok, definitely worth mentioning. 😊
I'll forward this to our devs and get back to you if they need more info. Til then if you think of anything else, please let me know.