Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!
no avatar

Windows PC

56662017@qq.com

Game Level Issues 游戏等级的问题

Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:42 am
am a fan of this game. I can play this game for more than 8 hours every day when I have time. However, a recent problem bothers me. Playing so many games every day will not increase my experience. Tokens and so on can only be obtained by opening boxes, but I see another player's game number is only half of mine, but the game level is far higher than mine. Hope that in the future we can have a lot of time for low-level players to raise the level of some tasks or benefits thank you!
我是这款游戏的爱好者,我每天有时间就会玩这款游戏长达8小时以上,可是最近遇到的一个问题让我很困扰,每天玩了那么多盘游戏,也不会增加经验提升等级。代币之类的也只能开箱子获取,可是我看到另一名玩家的游戏次数只是我的一半,游戏等级却远远超过了我。希望以后可以对我们这种有大量时间的低等级玩家出一些提升等级的任务或者福利谢谢!
Attachments
(GPB_LPPPN4)7HJ}LS~H~2S.jpg
(GPB_LPPPN4)7HJ}LS~H~2S.jpg (48.76 KiB) Viewed 184 times
no avatar

Windows PC

56662017@qq.com

Here's another man's record chart.
这是另一个人的战绩图
56662017am a fan of this game. I can play this game for more than 8 hours every day when I have time. However, a recent problem bothers me. Playing so many games every day will not increase my experience. Tokens and so on can only be obtained by opening boxes, but I see another player's game number is only half of mine, but the game level is far higher than mine. Hope that in the future we can have a lot of time for low-level players to raise the level of some tasks or benefits thank you!
我是这款游戏的爱好者,我每天有时间就会玩这款游戏长达8小时以上,可是最近遇到的一个问题让我很困扰,每天玩了那么多盘游戏,也不会增加经验提升等级。代币之类的也只能开箱子获取,可是我看到另一名玩家的游戏次数只是我的一半,游戏等级却远远超过了我。希望以后可以对我们这种有大量时间的低等级玩家出一些提升等级的任务或者福利谢谢!
Attachments
d33232a85edf8db111076a960423dd54574e74ed.jpg
d33232a85edf8db111076a960423dd54574e74ed.jpg (41.74 KiB) Viewed 183 times
no avatar

sarkhat

Windows PC

georgia

This is a big problem in this game

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

In short, how quickly you level up depends on how lucky you are. :P
AR is love, AR is life.

Lucas Araujo

Windows PC

Its luck as quang says but also is how good you play, mvps gives you more credits, watching the ads too, selling items for jewels and buying boxes of tokens make you lvl up way more fast, consider it
In game name: Ivan
clan name: M4N14C05 
Go for the goal baby  ;D
no avatar

PehckerNose

Windows PC

I was wondering the same thing. Currently I have played quite abit now and im nowhere near the levels of some of these people that im seeing. Half of them arent even really that good.

Recently however ive been getting matchmaked with a bunch of people who are way out of my league. Both in the levels of their agents and general player skill.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Remember one thing though: if you focus upgrading on one agent at a time and you have a low player level, be glad.
You don't want to meet a bunch of level 30-ish guys while yours is the same but you have a bunch of equally weak agents.
AR is love, AR is life.