Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!
no avatar

Paridox

Windows PC

My game is not loading.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:39 pm
Hello. I have tried to load my game for about a week now and it will not load. Most of the time it opens the Gameloft screen then shutas down. Other times it goes to the MCVS wallpaper screen and the shuts down. I am not showing an update on my Microsoft store. what is going on?
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

My game is not loading.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:56 pm
Hi Paridox,

Can you let me know what Windows you are playing on?
If the game is crashing, it's very likely that some of the assets you downloaded when you were installing or updating weren't downloaded correctly. Uninstalling the game and re-installing it will usually fix these types of crashes.

Keep me posted on the result!
no avatar

Paridox

Windows PC

Re: My game is not loading.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:08 am
I am using Windows 10.0.17134. If I uninstall and then reinstall, will I keep my progress, Agent stats, so on?
no avatar

Paridox

Windows PC

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:05 pm
I just uninstalled and then installed again. Same thing, Will not load. sometimes it gets past the gameloft screen and some times not, before crashing.
no avatar

H77

Windows PC

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:19 pm
with me the same thing !!! same problem :(
no avatar

Paridox

Windows PC

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:45 pm
Well I finally figured it out. It was my latest "Adobe Flash Player Update" for windows 10. I uninstalled it, restarted and Now I am good to go.
no avatar

Paridox

Windows PC

Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:21 am
My windows10 is the free version. It keeps trying to install the update. When it does, the game crashes. I uninstall it, and can play. it needs a fix.
no avatar

LeoDanx

Windows PC

Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:57 pm
Same thing. I reinstall the game and nothing change. The game sometimes run and sometimes just crash in the logo at the beginning. I hope you can solve this.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

My game is not loading.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:57 am
Hi guys,

We are in the middle of launching a hotfix right now - it already went live on iOS, it's just going to be a bit longer before you'll have it available on Windows as well. The fix should solve your problems, just give it a good 24-48 hrs.

If the problem persists, please open a ticket with Customer Service. They will be able to do a more thorough investigation of your cases in particular. It would be preferable to access the customer care button from the game, but it the app crashes before you are able to do so, you can use this link: viewtopic.php?f=2212&t=473387.

Good luck!
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

My game is not loading.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:06 am
Paridox wrote:
I am using Windows 10.0.17134. If I uninstall and then reinstall, will I keep my progress, Agent stats, so on?

Paridox, you have to be logged in with your social account in order to save your progress. :)