Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Bots disappear when killed

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

JustAnotherSadPlayer

Steam

Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:41 pm
I played Blitz Bounty Arena recently (Required : Ghost, SW1FT, MI-NU, Creeper), and it was a mess. I noticed that the only allowed Agents there are Assassins. While that is OK and exciting, and I love it, the bots are all confused because they are forced to rebalance but unable to because of the mode restriction so instead they choose randomly between the available Assassins every few seconds. This I think is still happening while the match is in progress, so when they die, they might become a different Agent.

But now here is the problem. Sometimes when I kill a bot it will simply disappear, it doesn't drop any Data Chips, and the kill might not even register. I noticed that this usually happens when the bot is killed while it already decided on picking another Agent, so it will spawn with a different Agent after it magically vanishes from the arena. It doesn't happen when they don't change Agent after being killed, I always check the score board after each kill so I sort of know.

I'm using Ghost by the way and I am not imagining things when I clearly stab them to death but then I can't find the body nor my bounty. This usually makes the fight much harder considering all my bot-mates **** and all the enemy bots are at max difficulty. Also happens while I was fighting another guy, their bots keep disappearing, but I wonder if he also thinks my bots were all over the place. I think I've experienced this on non-arena matches as well, but If the cause is really the bots being confused then this Blitz Bounty Assassin Buffet is the best place to observe the issue.
-- Life is unfair, games can be unfair too... but THIS game, is the embodiment of justified unfairness.
no avatar

redid

Windows PC

Re: Bots disappear when killed

Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:26 am
so do we
no avatar

Taysosa97

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:26 am
I have the same problem
no avatar

Atoon

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:32 am
This is a real problem. Bots are disappearing just before or when they die leaving no data chips. I have video proof of this. Can someone from Gameloft please acknowledge and respond to this?

As far as I know it's not fixed in update 1.11 according to the patch notes.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:12 am
Greetings agents,

We'll take note of this problem and launch an investigation to try to find a fix.

Thanks for reporting!
no avatar

thefallenposeidon

Steam

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:55 pm
Same here its really annoying

This still hasn't been fixed

Been having this problem since the last update
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:15 am
thefallenposeidon wrote:
Same here its really annoying

This still hasn't been fixed

Been having this problem since the last update

Hello thefallenposeidon,

We're just getting to implementing the post-update hotfix. This will fix various bugs and issues that occurred after the last update so you will probably see less and less of this.
no avatar

PehckerNose

Windows PC

Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:36 pm
I have not seen this but from what ive experienced that Ghost stab kills typically pick up data tags extremely quickly because of the lung forward.