Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Lagging

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

Opeyemi Akinyemi

Windows PC

Lagging

Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:25 pm
I am experiencing uncontrolled lagging, the game can't go for 5 seconds without freezing and what more annoying about this is that it isn't just the end before it only lags when am in a match but now it laggs generally even when am in the lobby. Like seriously I have no idea 6 how one update can ruin a game.
How do you expect someone to enjoy a game that freezes every 5 seconds?
no avatar

Cor Cordis

Apple (iOS)

Re: Lagging

Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:16 pm
experiencing the same here

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lagging

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:32 pm
Hello everyone, the next hotfix which our team hopes to release soon should increase the stability of the game. Thanks for understanding and sorry for the frustration.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Scatterpack

Windows PC

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:10 pm
^Bump^
no avatar

Opeyemi Akinyemi

Windows PC

Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:20 pm
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello everyone, the next hotfix which our team hopes to release soon should increase the stability of the game. Thanks for understanding and
sorry for the frustration.

Wouldn't it be better for you guys to suspend the game and take your time fixing it? Cause playing the game and experiencing this amount of lag is killing the reputation of the game
no avatar

Incawarrior

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:05 am
I have the same issue. I stopped playing because it is so annoying with this issue.

I ask please all users having the lagging issue to tell here in this post in order to show the extent of this issue to Gameloft.
no avatar

Incawarrior

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:58 pm
As a matter of fact the issue disappeared since yesterday. The game is back to normal for me. Good news but it would be interesting to know what happened.

Bubbasan

Windows PC

Somewhere in Ohio

Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:02 am
Yep. Lagging here too. Not to mention I lost all progress AGAIN. I've lost track of how many times I have had to start over from the beginning. I just name my character Bubbasan VI or Bubbasan VII or whatever.

I'm firing my gun and it sputters along like I have a barrel full of mud. Sometimes I'm dropped into a battle so late that the battle is over before I can even find someone to shoot at. What a mess.
Funny thing is, everything was so much better before this last update.

Ughh.
no avatar

Incawarrior

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:13 pm
Bad news the lagging was back the day after it disappeared.   :(

@Bubbasan: I am having all the issues you are describing: freezed in the middle of action, arriving very late in the battle, disconnecting, etc.

Can Gameloft please fix this???
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Lagging

Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:17 pm
Hi everyone,

Sorry to see you're experiencing these issues. A new update was just released and we did include some crash fixes. I hope you'll notice improvements.

Just as a reminder, always check that your connection is strong and steady (WiFi is preferable) and that you've closed your background apps. That should help with the lag and freezing.

Happy holiday hunting, agents!
I'll see you in the arena! :)