Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Abilities Unlocked???

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

Cor Cordis

Apple (iOS)

Abilities Unlocked???

Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:51 pm
Whoa. I’ve been frustrated with the crashes and all, but only slightly frustrated with how much I’ve been winning and losing and seeming like I had no power no matter how strong I made my characters. Suddenly, today, it feels like all my upgrades took and I’m super powerful on the game floor. Everyone seems to be on more of a competitive level now, instead of me being the baby on the team. 

Anyone else see this? Have we been set to lower stats than we should have been?

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Re: Abilities Unlocked???

Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:22 pm
There's a bug right now where you may be able to use the Ultimate Ability of the Agent you are using, whether or not you have already bought the UA upgrade for him/her.
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

Cor Cordis

Apple (iOS)

Re: Abilities Unlocked???

Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:33 pm
That sounds like accidental fun. But I’m just talking about the power of the weapons in general, and health, and stuff like that. 

Having upgraded the weapon to say 600 damage from the start of just 250 damage, but the weapon still has been only doing 250 damage the whole progression. Now I am suddenly doing the 600 damage! Instead of shooting someone 12 times, I only have to shoot them 3 times. And I don’t die after 2 or 3 shots from a low powered weapon.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Abilities Unlocked???

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:28 pm
Hello, the MCVS will look into this matter as soon as possible. Thank you both for the reports.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.