Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Account lost

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

DadyCz33

Windows PC

Re: Account lost

Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:02 pm
frank.benga8c352
Toto je moje ID, nejsem hacker, prosím, obnovte svůj účet prosím. Mám rád hru a hrám normálně, nenávidím hackeři, jenom zkazím hru. Já ne.

This player is certainly not a hacker. He's with us in the Allstar clan. We are 100% responsible for it. We do not like hackers and I play with him for 1 year without any problems. He is a good player and he's been playing for a long time and he can do it.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Account lost

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:49 pm
Hello, If you've been banned/suspended from the game, make sure to reach out to customer care (viewtopic.php?f=2212&t=473387). They'll be able to provide further assistance with the issue you're having.

By the way, posting over and over the same message is considered spam and will be removed as per the rules detailed here: viewtopic.php?f=2210&t=282765. So keep that in mind when posting on the MCVS forums.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

frank.beng

Windows PC

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:57 pm
You have so many bugs in the game that others may think I was hacking, but that's not a real case, you've lost your normal legal player.
BLADE

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Account lost

Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:09 pm
Again, follow the procedure and contact Customer Care, they're the only ones who can assist with these kind of issues (i.e. banned accounts). Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

DadyCz33

Windows PC

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:29 pm
DadyCz33 wrote:
Hello, your friend has blocked the account that he is a hacker, but it's a mistake he's been playing with us for a long time and he's not a hacker.
Here are the hackers we're still reporting and boasting that you have allowed them -Cabal (Kabel id: fa724d) + Pay Pay Pay (Mandogai id: 63b43b) These players are heckri and constantly playing every player complains about them and nothing is the moments are still in the game, good players are leaving because of it. So please check with them. Thank you Dady

no avatar

Sempai

Windows PC

Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:36 am
@AlexYs FromGameloft Me and my friends got our account back
but my friend lost his 1906        diamond !!!!!!!!
please fix it
no avatar

Sempai

Windows PC

Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:49 am
please

JB_21_21

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:32 pm
JbTH21vINdiA wrote:
i lost my account  and i don't know my id and have logged on to both fb and msn but nothing happened
Please help me 

JB_21_21

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:49 pm
pls helppppppppp
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Account lost

Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:54 pm
Hey guys,

I recommend that for missing accounts or missing items (like diamonds, @Sempai) you go to your in-game Customer Care button and reach my colleagues from the support team. They have access to investigate and restore any losses.

This is explained in the topic pinned to the top of the Bugs & Issues page (see here the link). Please only use that thread. Since this one is a duplicate, it will become locked.

Thanks!