Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

new kind of hack?

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

WaRRaY

Google Play (Android)

new kind of hack?

Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:32 pm
Hi,
I post here cause it's an issue.
Since few moments i see some players who disappears when i shot them.
Just when they are almost dead they disappear and no points are done...and it's notre an abilities of a character.
Today i seen many of them in arena mode, and i'm sure 100% that is a hack, it's happened to many times.

So it's just To warn the devs or players who see that.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Re: new king of hack?

Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:01 pm
You have to be a bit more specific though. What agent was that user using when you saw him/her went disappearing?
AR is love, AR is life.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

new king of hack?

Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:12 pm
Hello, are you sure it's not Ghost using his ability and/or ult?
In any case, it would be best to send all the details you have on this matter to the Customer Care team. They can coordinate with our dedicated teams and look deeper into the issue. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

WaRRaY

Google Play (Android)

Re: new kind of hack?

Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:53 pm
Well, i'am sure that isn't an abilitie because i seen that with the characteres on the arena few hours ago (MI-NU/Creeper/Swift/Chapka if i remember correctly) and it did it with MI-NU and with the other who have an abilitie like a teleportation as Creeper and Swift there wasn't flash when that produced. *
When i was close to killing the opponent, he disappeared ans didn't reappear...even on a large open field.

Like i said, i had a doubt at the begin but on 5 at 10 games + systematicly on some of them...i haden't doubts anymore.

Next time i will capture some video when i will play and try to catch it if that reproduce again.
I'm not new players on this kind of games and i seen many "recognize" hacks before so when i see something weird like that i'm said to myself that there no smoke without fire...maybe i'm wrong but i don't think on this one.

thanx for answers.(i will contact the customer care team)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

new kind of hack?

Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:04 pm
No problem, WaRRaY. If you encounter the suspicious/odd behavior again just make a quick video and send in on to our customer care team (viewtopic.php?f=2212&t=473387). They'll handle it from there on. Best regards.
no avatar

Cor Cordis

Apple (iOS)

Re: new kind of hack?

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:54 pm
I bet it could have something to do with game crashes and re-logging back in. The bot that was just playing in place of the player got kicked out of the game. Or maybe the game crashed for that player?

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

new kind of hack?

Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:25 am
It could be. Anyway, OP hopefully submitted all the details on to our customer care team. The support agents with the help of our other dedicated teams will look further into the issue from there on. Regards and thread locked.