Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Emblems are gone?! :'-(

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

Miss_WarHorse

Windows PC

Denmark

Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:52 pm
Hello im new to the game but im in lvl 7 now so i guess that i sould be able to change emblems and background color on the emblems?...yeah and that's the problem...i don't have any emblems at all and the same with the colors and that's kinda annoying because i would love to change the emblem :O

The picture below will show you how it looks for me when im in there....only my starter emblem is there and no colors at all on the color list... :/

I have also tried to make an new account on my mobile to see if it's deffriend there but the problem is there too :/

Can someone please tell me if it's gonna be fixed soon? or if someone else have the same problem?...it would mean something to me to hear from somebody about this problem :)

Hugs from Miss_WarHorse
Attachments
emblems.jpg
emblems.jpg (205.76 KiB) Viewed 317 times

Gameloft_Karen

Retired Community Manager

Re: Emblems are gone?! :'-(

Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:37 pm
Hi WarHorse! Thanks for reaching out about this. Prior to this update, there were other ways to acquire the backgrounds.

We will soon be putting the backgrounds back into the game. Likely by including them into the regular Loot Crates as a bonus item that can be obtained!
                                                               Community Manager

Miss_WarHorse

Windows PC

Denmark

Re: Emblems are gone?! :'-(

Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:44 pm
Gameloft_Karen wrote:
Hi WarHorse! Thanks for reaching out about this. Prior to this update, there were other ways to acquire the backgrounds.

We will soon be putting the backgrounds back into the game. Likely by including them into the regular Loot Crates as a bonus item that can be obtained!

Hi Karen

Thanks for your reply on my post :) that's nice to hear that the colors will get back again but what about the emblems? as you can see i don't have any emblems too :/ :O

Miss_WarHorse

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:33 pm
Hey, you can unlock additional emblems through various activities like mega-events, career progression, special events, PvP seasons, limited time sales, etc.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.