Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Screen freezes

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

BLOCKBUSTER

Google Play (Android)

Screen freezes

Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:40 pm
Sometimes the screen freezes and keeps twiching when you die, respawn or reload.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Screen freezes

Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:30 pm
Hello BLOCKBUSTER, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if it has any effect on the issue at hand? All the best.

Edit: On a second look, I think that the issue you're describing is somewhat similar to the one reported here: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2210&t=659854
If that's the case, please know that our devs are investigating a fix.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

KURDiSH~_~pyg14

Google Play (Android)

The screen freezes

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:17 pm
When playing the game freezes, when you restart the game we play two or more games and return freezes the game screen. We hope to solve this problem as soon as possible, and note: I have uninstalled the game more than once and did not take advantage of anything.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Screen freezes

Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:43 pm
Hi there, OP! Our team is still investigating the various freezing issues that have been reported by our community members. That being said, please reach out to us via customer care as our team would like have your device and account details in order to look more closely into your specific freezing problem. Steps on how to do that are found here: viewtopic.php?f=2212&t=473387. Thank you.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Re: Screen freezes

Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:56 pm
Do the Community Managers get this "duplicate post" bug often? Gabriel, the CM for MC5 forums also sometimes got his posts duplicated as well.
AR is love, AR is life.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Re: Screen freezes

Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:59 pm
Hi, it happens more often that we'd like :/ (cleaning the dupe posts now). I think that this time it's because there are ongoing issues with the forum (long loading times). We're looking into it, btw.