Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!
no avatar

Scatterpack

Windows PC

Re: To many problems with this update :P

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:55 am
oivuori wrote:ImageYeah... it seems to be a complete mess now. Too bad, this has been my favorite game since the beginning... Game now crashes several times during each game & disconnects after each death, and when reconnecting after five minutes of missed gameplay it launches the wrong agent... Super laggy most of the time, maknig it impossible to play, whereas I experienced little or no lag issues before the update. Bunch of bugs here and there - Aim assist randomly stops working, half of sound effects suddenly drop out, the after match group picture (nice idea) glitches badly... And now I find myself paying 5.49 or something for a ”vip subscription” to a game that has been rendered totally unplayable. Silly me I guess... But I don’t understand why you would launch an update that clearly isn’t finished at all. Would be great to have my money back.Image

Same Here  !! , Pure, JUNK, !!! Back 2 PSN :-)

no_good_crysis

Windows PC

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:13 am
The update is at its best a good change from the ould v
bug are the big problem for now 3 out of 10 times lots of lag especially the new map
7 out of ten times game crash wen you get to match win ( end of game )
2 out of 30 times get in game error were i can see all the players they see me but i cant do damage and they cant damage me
4 out of 10 times take to long to spawn at the beginning of game i sit and watch the players run into the sun set
and during game spawn dos this to
the only map i have the least bugs with is stadium map
no avatar

Zohirul Islam

Windows PC

Bangladesh

Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:29 am
I have the same problem. my pc config i57400, 8gb ddr4 ram, gtx1050ti.
game lagging and when enemy start fire the game freez for a second. 😥
gameloft fix this.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

To many problems with this update :P

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:18 pm
Hello everyone, our team is aware that there are crashes and freezes happening in games with Cub/Seven in them. The crash usually happens at the end of the game, but rewards are not affected. You will still get the appropriate game rewards. A hotfix for the aforementioned issue will be deployed shortly.

I also wanted to let you know that the lagging reports are currently being investigated by our developers (our team is in the process of collecting more data via user reports on social media, customer care tickets, etc). Thanks for understanding.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

leafsweeper

Apple (iOS)

v1.10.20 still crashes very often

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:46 am
v1.10.20 still crashes very often for every 2~3 rounds. Reconnecting is frequent in almost every round. When can this problem be fixed?

(on iPhone 6)

paultaylor57

Windows PC

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:40 am
This game has become unplayable after the update! fps drops all over the place Im lucky to even get a kill its that bad. I hope it gets fixed with the hotfix update because I really wanna get back into playing this game.
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř                              

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:04 pm
Hello, if the game is crashing frequently still please send us your crashlogs via customer care: viewtopic.php?f=2212&t=473387. Thanks a bunch, everyone!

Timuraka

Windows PC

Полярный

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:59 am
When fix first Mega Event? I'm tired of waiting! And still second have made. Not the fact that everything is in order.
no avatar

AilingPegasus

Windows PC

Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:03 pm
Yup game is still **** with all respect to developers…..

Just wanna now and I'm asking again…. How will you compensate to all player who can't play game at this period?

Yes there is still players who play game, but there is only hackers in game and overpowered players with super gear which I can get because of problem with game....

And just one more question :D

Do you think that Mi-Nu ultimate ability is working? Let me answer you, NO!!!!!
Using ultimate ability and Im slower than other players (prob hacker or using some gear with epic movement speed)
So will you buff her speed or what? Guys with Tower is faster then me, guy with Knox is faster than me USING ULTIMATE ABILITY? HOW?

Tny for reply :D

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:14 pm
Hello, a Windows hotfix should be deployed in the next few days which should bring further bug fixes and stability improvements to the game. If you're encountering a high amount of hackers/cheaters in your games please do report them to Customer Care. Every player report will be handled by our CC folks with the help of the anti-hacking team.

For balancing issues & feedback please refer to the general discussion sub-forum: viewforum.php?f=2210

Thanks for understanding.