Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!
no avatar

AilingPegasus

Windows PC

To many problems with this update :P

Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:08 pm
Game is lagging as crap, to many stuff going around...... Creator failed to optimized game. After end of match error apear....

Game is still loading to slow, losing games because of that, players can't connect, so do I....

How will you compensate that to all of players!!? (at least to PC players, because you last deal with probelm of loading screen)

Game is now big mess...... ::)
no avatar

AilingPegasus

Windows PC

Re: To many problems with this update :P

Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:10 pm
And pls I read other topics with same problems and juuuuuuuuust don't reply with report the technical issues you're experiencing to Customer Care using the in-game option.The data collected from your device will greatly help our support team with the troubleshooting process. Thank you.

That is not the answer :P :P ;P
no avatar

Spitfire23

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:48 pm
Game keeps freezing at any time.
no avatar

TheOmegaPanda Gameplay

Windows PC

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:20 pm
Agreed. I crash after every one game I finish.
I know when about 1 minute and 20 seconds when time passes, you're going to face bots, but I seem to notice that they have gear! They only destroy instead of play fair! Like what the heck man! Don't give bots gears! especially overpowered ones!

Gears were kinda bogus when they announced it, not going to lie, I still have low level gear while other players have high level gear! Not fun, I just get destroyed every few seconds.

Balancing systems are kinda of, the usual.

Please continue fixing these problems!
no avatar

SeventhChord

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:22 pm
Please fix. This is ridiculous.
no avatar

LadyNatalie

Windows PC

Re: Update 10 Server Crash

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:46 pm
Update 10 Modern Combat Versus game just crash doing gaming most of the time when the round end it crash and sometime it happen at the start of the round.

Timuraka

Windows PC

Полярный

Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:40 am
I have a Mega Stock award is not taken, even though I already have done.
no avatar

Koivuori

Apple (iOS)

Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:59 am
Yeah... it seems to be a complete mess now. Too bad, this has been my favorite game since the beginning... Game now crashes several times during each game & disconnects after each death, and when reconnecting after five minutes of missed gameplay it launches the wrong agent... Super laggy most of the time, maknig it impossible to play, whereas I experienced little or no lag issues before the update. Bunch of bugs here and there - Aim assist randomly stops working, half of sound effects suddenly drop out, the after match group picture (nice idea) glitches badly... And now I find myself paying 5.49 or something for a ”vip subscription” to a game that has been rendered totally unplayable. Silly me I guess... But I don’t understand why you would launch an update that clearly isn’t finished at all. Would be great to have my money back.
no avatar

AilingPegasus

Windows PC

Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:21 pm
Still waiting to get RE: to this post :P

Hopefully with some good news and quick solutions!
no avatar

AilingPegasus

Windows PC

Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:22 pm
Koivuori wrote:
Yeah... it seems to be a complete mess now. Too bad, this has been my favorite game since the beginning... Game now crashes several times during each game & disconnects after each death, and when reconnecting after five minutes of missed gameplay it launches the wrong agent... Super laggy most of the time, maknig it impossible to play, whereas I experienced little or no lag issues before the update. Bunch of bugs here and there - Aim assist randomly stops working, half of sound effects suddenly drop out, the after match group picture (nice idea) glitches badly... And now I find myself paying 5.49 or something for a ”vip subscription” to a game that has been rendered totally unplayable. Silly me I guess... But I don’t understand why you would launch an update that clearly isn’t finished at all. Would be great to have my money back.