Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Progress Lost? [READ HERE]

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

JB_21_21

Windows PC

Re: Progress Lost?

Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:42 pm
quick pls..........................
no avatar

korteneca

Windows PC

Re: Progress Lost? [READ HERE]

Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:46 pm
Same problem... Lost account!
ticket ID is 17368568
no avatar

inkjke

Windows PC

Re: Progress Lost? and vip status lost

Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:39 pm
Hello I have a problem with the Vip pass, after the last update it was gone for 13 days of use and just lost progress, is it possible to quickly solve it? My nick: inkjke (74f24e). Mail: skillvnorme@gmail.com
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:47 am
[quote="tdmunna@gmail.com"]Ticket #17273124

I was trying to play via 2 accounts on a single device.but then they completely replaced my previous ID with the new one.....I had made a lot of progress.even though I played It for 4 days only.

thnx for caring.

Regards
RapIDRabi

Please help me.....the guys at support sent me some emails but they aren't saying anything about restore my progress at all.they keep sending me the same email again and again. [/quote]

Hi RapIDRabi,

I will get in touch with the Customer Care team and try to figure out how they can help you, but just as a heads up, I'm not 100% sure I can get an answer for you before the holidays. :(
I'll be in touch ASAP.

Have a good one!
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:58 am
[quote="JB_21_21"]i lost my account  and i don't know my id and have logged on to both fb and msn but nothing happened
Please help me ​[/quote]

Hello JB_21_21,

Can you reach out to our Customer Support Team from your in-game button? They will investigate and help recover your account.
Here's where you can reach them: viewtopic.php?f=2212&t=473387.

Good luck, agent!
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:01 pm
[quote="korteneca"]Same problem... Lost account!
ticket ID is 17368568[/quote]

Greetings agent,

I will try to get in touch with our Customer Care Team for you. I just ask that you please be patient throughout the next period. It's holiday season and things may not be as quick as usual.

Thank you for understanding! :)
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:04 pm
[quote="inkjke"]Hello I have a problem with the Vip pass, after the last update it was gone for 13 days of use and just lost progress, is it possible to quickly solve it? My nick: inkjke (74f24e). Mail: skillvnorme@gmail.com[/quote]

Hello inkjke,

This was an error that occurred after the update. :( Rest assured a new VIP pass will be gifted to you as a compensation. You will lose your progress on your previous pass, but you will also be able to re-obtain the old rewards (which will get converted so you don't get a duplicate) and you'll also get an "extension" to your VIP status due to getting that new 30-day gifted VIP pass gift.

I hope this works for you. :)
Happy Holidays!
no avatar

boomersito

Windows PC

Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:45 pm
Customer Information:
Entry ID 107945926
Name Matías Daffunchio
E-mail matydaffu@gmail.com
Language Español
Country Argentina
Platform Windows
Manufacturer Microsoft
Model Windows
Game Modern Combat Versus
Game Version 1.11.0
Date when the problem occurred 01/06/2019
Username "boomer" ( code fd4b25)
Link to the page (fd4b25)
Description Hola. He vinculado un dispositivo a otra plataforma diferente(una es Windows Store y la otra Steam) pensando que se iba a quedar guardada la cuenta de "boomer" en Steam. Cuestión entre con una cuenta de un amigo al juego en Windows Store vinculando el dispositivo. Cuando la termine de usar en ese ddispositivo quise entrar a Steam para poder vincular nuevamente la cuenta "boomer" a Windows Store y me encontre con que en Steam estaba tambien la cuenta que vincule a Windows Store, cuando en ningun momento vincule la otra cuenta a Steam, solo "boomer".
English: 
I was trying to play via 2 accounts on a single device.but then i connect another acc on one of both plataforms without the knowledge of that the main acc will be replace on both plataforms....I had made a lot of progress.even though I played It for 9 months. acc name: boomer, id fd4b25.

Basically, i need to insert acc id fd4b25 on my device again ;( Help plz i really love this game and i have inverted at least 500 dollars on it :((((

Sorry about my english, i really don't speak it very well.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:40 pm
Hey boomersito,

I need your ticket ID to inform my colleagues from CC, afterward, they should get in touch with you quickly.
If you don't have an open ticket, then please go to the in-game Customer Care button and open one.

Good luck!

ERTOOTH

Windows PC

istanbul

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:29 am
I can not open the topic in the forum.