Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Progress Lost? [READ HERE]

Moderators: Moderator, MVP, Dev Team

no avatar

Oceoon

Apple (iOS)

Re: Progress Lost? [READ HERE]

Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:11 pm
In divisions I was in second place with more than 600 trophies. Then I play a game and I get knocked all the way down to 18 trophies. I lost my progress... Fix this please. They didn't send me a Ticket ID but my player ID is 4f1359 and my user is wqllfl0wer and I'm on level 18. I play on iPad pro 10.5 inch. I'm playing in the newest version. Please fix this.
no avatar

juancho123

Windows PC

Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:05 pm
BUENAS SEÑORES A ALGUIEN LE RESPONDIERON PORFA GRACIAS YO PERDI MI PROGRESO Y ALGUIEN QE ME DIGA COMO RECUPERARLO NO SE COMO SACAR MI ID DE MI CUENTA ANTIGUA AYUDEN ME PORFA

Bubbasan

Windows PC

Somewhere in Ohio

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:19 pm
I lost everything.
Months of game play down the drain.

Now I log in and find out that I have to start over from the very beginning. Very disheartening, to say the least. I can take the constant crashes, the sometimes jerky game play, and other bugs, but having to start over is a huge disappointment. I LOVE this game but it would be great if I could regain that lost glory I worked so hard for.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:03 pm
Hi guys, kind reminder that only customer care can help you recover your lost progress. In order to contact them please follow the steps listed in this sticky thread: viewtopic.php?f=2212&t=473387.

If you've already logged a ticket with Customer Care about this issue, and you're still waiting for an answer, please provide me your ticket ID (8 digit number that should look like this: #16923655 and can be found in the automated response email you should have received after reporting the issue to CC). Once I have this info I can ask Customer Care to expedite its resolve.

Thanks,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

korteneca

Windows PC

Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:33 pm
Hi, I had to reinstall the game and I lost my account... Is there a way to recover?

Bubbasan

Windows PC

Somewhere in Ohio

Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:55 am
Yep. I lost everything too!

Months of game play just vanished and I had to start again from the beginning. Is there any way to regain all of that experience and upgrades? I LOVE this game, but ugh... the crashes. The jerky game play (is 8 gigs of memory not enough?). Dropping my character into a battle just as the battle is ending. Lots of other little surprises.

Hope you can get this stuff straightened out very soon. It's a great game and I appreciate all of the work you've put into it.
TICKET # 17131788

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:34 pm
@korteneca If you've previously linked your profile with Facebook or MS Graph then you can recover it by logging in with your social network credentials (Settings - Accounts - Facebook log in / Microsoft Graph). If that doesn't work, you'll have to contact customer care and ask them to recover your lost account. Thank you.

@Bubbasan I have sent an email with your info towards Customer Care and I expect you should get contacted as soon as possible. Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

kewpiesushi

Apple (iOS)

Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:51 am
I lost all my progress when my iphone magically crashed and won't turn back on. Unfortunately I didn't link my game to any social media account (which I clearly regretted very much). Have also sent a request to customer service 9 days ago with the ticket ID 17117154 but to no reply at all... PLEASE. HELP. ME. All that money spent on the game is not worth it if I just lose it all!!!!!!
no avatar

Sunnyvale

Apple (iOS)

Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:15 pm
Hi,
I just lost my progress on Modrn Combat Versus at 6:10AM Nov.18 JST. I have already contacted the Customer Care team but PLEASE help me for a fast support. I haven't got any incident ticket ID yet even if I contacted them. I hope my player ID helps to identify me "0f7146".
Sincerely,

Bubbasan

Windows PC

Somewhere in Ohio

Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:39 pm
Bubbasan wrote:
Yep. I lost everything too!
TICKET # 17131788

This is just a follow-up to my previous post. After losing everything, I started again from scratch. Then I started from scratch again. And again. Every time I log in, it was like I had never played the game before. I give up. I really love this game but until you get the bugs out of it, it isn't a lot of fun. Very aggravating, really. I will be back some day when you get this game to a playable state.

Thanks for all of the work you've put into it. Please let me know when you get this thing fixed.
See ya later.
TICKET # 17131788