Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Progress Lost? [READ HERE]

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

Luke丁

Apple (iOS)

Re: Progress Lost? [READ HERE]

Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am
My ticket ID is
first [36119]
second [36270]
third [#CLM-84583-175] 18707949
Name [Z] Luke丁
Player ID a49541
lvl : 44
skin : 19
Email dinghungchi0624@gmail.com
Country Poland(study) Taiwan
Last week I re-install the game and my old account [Z] Luke丁 ID a49541 always connected to my Facebook. But when I want to connected to Facebook and switch account it didn’t show anything and just connected to the new account. Now I can’t get my old account back because it connected to the new one. Please help me get my account back or put the old account data on the new one. Thank you very much.
no avatar

SwaainTV

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:06 pm
Ticket ID  18711641
Name Gabriele
ID : after i played one season in master league i decided tu uninstall game. after 2 year i decided to install again but when i logged in there were no trace of my previous achievements or progress..
This is a screen of my last season 

[img]blob:https://web.whatsapp.com/45908807-8628-42d0-afb6-ac1c9fa34adc[/img]
please i want my account back. i tried also the facebook linking solution but it not worked

DeadShot™

Steam

Cairo - Egypt

Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:17 pm
I lost agent mastery of 4 agents, after I opened the game from both platforms, mobile and pc from same account

Conversation ID: #37696

Thanks
no avatar

Linh Hoàng

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:58 pm
ID: #38416
Acct name [VSE]TLyMT diamond 3 please help.
no avatar

legion91

Apple (iOS)

Issue when re-install the game

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:38 am
Hello. I have trouble when re-install the game (version 1.12 on 6th August). After complete installing, the game is connected with my new facebook account without asking to choose between the old ( [VSE]:EclipsE™, ID: e7b2d ) & the new one (lv 1). Now i cannot switch back to my Lv 44 account even delete and re-install the game or factory reset my phone. Pls check and help me to fix this issue soon. Thanks.
My conversasion ID is: #39214

New account

My main account: [VSE]:EclipsE™
no avatar

EvolvedOne

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:17 pm
Brother tell me how to log in via Facebook to restore the previous game data 
no avatar

Kevin Pham

Apple (iOS)

Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:49 am
I sent an email a couple of days ago and i have yet received one back from customer service. I cannot find the ticket submission option anymore but here is what has happened to me (restated). (Conversation ID #42489) (New Player ID: aefa31) 

Hello I just bought a new iPad Pro and sold my old one to my cousin which had all of the progress on it. Obviously, he wiped the IPad clean. The whole time, I kept that save file on my facebook account under kpham112@student.hbuhsd.edu. The name in that account was “MrKeevin” and I was level around 37-38. Please help me recover this. Thank you

Other names that I have gone by were PartDos, [VR1] MrKeevin, 
possible names: MisterKeevin

Here are some questions that were asked by the automated message.

[color=#555555]What type of progress loss issue are you having? [/color]
                  - I lost all of my progress 
[color=#555555]Was it a complete or partial reset?

[/color]- it was a complete reset where my new account on my new ipad pro was forced to link with my Facebook account which had 
                    my progress.

Are you having issues synchronizing your progress between your account?

- yes because when I played on my new device, I had to play in the tutorial and make a new account. Once I tried to log into my
                     Facebook it said that it merged with my Facebook so my existing progress was gone. My old ipad pro with the progress has
                     been wiped clean because I sold it to my cousin.

[color=#555555]What level were you on and when was the last time you played with your good progress?

[/color]- I was on level around mid to high 30s. I believe I was around level 38 or so under the name of "MrKeevin" or "MisterKeevin". If
                    you could search up older names, I also went by "[VR1] MrKeevin" or "PartDos". The last time I played this progress was
                    around a month ago (to 2 months) i believe because I did not buy my new ipad pro until recently and sold the ipad a month
                    ago.
[color=#555555]Have you changed devices recently?

[/color]- yes, I sold my old ipad pro to my cousin with the progress and wiped out the entire ipad for him. Then a month later, which
                     was this past week, I bought my brand new ipad pro.

Thank you so much for your time and I really hope to hear from you guys soon.Image
no avatar

Yahid95

Windows PC

Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:10 pm
Hey, I made a ticket a few days ago, I cant log into my pc and my clan is waiting for me!
id: #45332
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Progress Lost? [READ HERE]

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:02 pm
Hi guys,

Will get in touch with Customer Care for these tickets.
You will hear back them from them soon. :)

Cheers!

ERTOOTH

Windows PC

istanbul

Re: I upgraded my GHOST agent full,

Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:45 pm
I upgraded my GHOST agent full,After killing, it turns out that it is not hidden again.
I see other players kill 3 people in a row,but when I play, it becomes visible again after killing an agent in hiding.
I am playing windows platform...
Please watch the video you will understand more what I mean.
You tube link : https://youtu.be/lY-mjtkAEU8
my DOG TAG :3b7391