Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Progress Lost? [READ HERE]

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

Lucas Araujo

Windows PC

Re: Progress Lost? [READ HERE]

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:17 pm
Okay, thx I Will be patient 😉

ERTOOTH

Windows PC

istanbul

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:23 pm
hello versus game very successful in connecting facebook,I downloaded my computer 2 times the format of the game I've uploaded the game and connected to facebook did not cause any problems with this issue Versus game very successful.Have you always made progress by linking your game to facebook?
I hope the solution of your problem as soon as possible.

Lucas Araujo

Windows PC

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:27 pm
Hello, i didnt synchronized it but now i did so hopefully it won't happen again, thanks for the advice
no avatar

Jua Vang

Apple (iOS)

Hello, I'm a MCV5 player and I had an account level 28 named, "Droppin_Boom" username ID : dca28e. Please reach out to me! I'm in need of playing this continuing on playing this game!

Lucas Araujo

Windows PC

Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:22 am
Send an email to SS they Will help you shortly
In game name: Ivan
clan name: M4N14C05 
Go for the goal baby  ;D
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Progress Lost? [READ HERE]

Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:41 am
Hey guys!

I recommend you always sync your progress with your social account to avoid any unpredictable losses. :)

In the unfortunate case something does happen though, please be sure to read the instructions at the beginning of this thread and contact our Customer Care Team from your in-game button.

Thanks!
no avatar

prajwalraut

Windows PC

error while searching players

Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:05 pm
i live in India and play on windows pc, it shows an error while its searching for players, and after some time connects to the server again, my internet speed is fast and good, i think the problem is with the servers there pls fix it as soon as possible
no avatar

SunnyBSL

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:51 pm
ImageImageImageImageImageImageMy progress isn't saving on either Google play games or Favebook Account what do I do ? Please with your kind attention I need help 😢
no avatar

Winston_Chee

Apple (iOS)

Singapore

Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:02 am
I have yet received any feedback from your team.

My ticket ID is 17728304.

Please help.

Unprotected6

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:00 pm
Hey Gameloft,

Im a long time player but never felt compelled to create a forum account — I encountered a bug in my mega event progression where I had lost my tier5 gear on the last match of completion. Seems like everything reset and the event got locked again as if though I had never unlocked it to begin with. Thing is, I also lost my entry tickets and the weekend is half over. I’m in love with this game, but find it unsettling that there are real bugs in the game that make me feel like I’m investing time and money into something that’s not reflecting progress or achievement.

doesnt look like you guys follow back much, but I hope and appreciate any kind of insight or possible solutions to what I went through. IGN is the same. 

Thanks again guys!