Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Issues on Android

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

∆sh

Issues on Android

Fri May 26, 2017 8:32 am
Device - S6
Platform - Android
Country - India 🇮🇳
*No VPN

ISSUES ⚠️
  1. Error Message - I am so tired of getting this error message again and again while trying to play. This message messes up the whole game. https://i.imgur.com/J1JGUst.png
  2. Stuck Spawn - When spawned I am **** and can't move. I can only see around. The problem get more worse due to lack of exit button from that match.
  3. Search Cycle - When I join a match and start playing suddenly the game starts Searching For New Match and if I press Cancel it takes me to Main Menu. If I reboot the game, it start searching for new match even before loading main menu. 
  4. Crashes - So tired of them
  5. Connecting To Eternity - Sometime I even get stuck on the Connecting Screen even before I reach the Main Menu. 
  6. Join at the End of a Match - I am connected to end of match and just shows the results. Due to which I loose trophies even without playing

*I really wanna voice next Agent. 😁

Haruki_Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Re: Issues on Android

Fri May 26, 2017 1:54 pm
Hey there Ash,

Thanks for these detailed reports, which I forwarded to the team. We are aware there are a number of connection problems and crashes affecting currently the game and we'll address those with future updates. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Eva

* And what kind of Agent that would be?
Community Manager for Modern Combat Versus

Modern Combat Versus FAQ: http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/697/​
no avatar

∆sh

Sun May 28, 2017 1:03 pm
*totally up to you
no avatar

Aabid

Google Play (Android)

Mon May 29, 2017 6:52 am
"When spawned I am ****....."
no avatar