Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

My account is banned! Need help!

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

iampatricktan

Apple (iOS)

Philippines

My account is banned! Need help!

Tue May 23, 2017 12:06 am
 Hi Gameloft! I just want to say that I am very disappointed at you guys at the moment. I'm Patrick from the Philippines. I tried to log in to my account this morning and it gives me an error saying that my account has been banned. How come? The game is available on my appstore, so obviously I did not get it from unofficial site. I was still able to play last night and purchased gems to buy crates. I even played the game even if the game crashes so many times and sometimes not able to play because of the crashing and long time waiting of opponent. I leveled up and played my account fairly. You guys should ban players that are boosting their account not those players who played the game fairly and spend money already. I've been a gameloft fan for long time. I played Order & Chaos for almost 5 years so I know how you guys handle cheaters, thats why I played fairly. Come to think, why would I spend money and then **** knowing that I will sure get banned. Please please review my account and recover it, this is the only game I played after OAC 1 and OAC 2. Thank you!

Axelitos

Apple (iOS)

Re: My account is banned! Need help!

Tue May 23, 2017 7:16 am
Hello there!

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you share here the screenshot of the error and the ban message?
Owner of the MCVS Community Twitter (@MCVFeed) and Community Discord (discord.io/mcvs)
Modern Combat player since MC2[/align][/color]
no avatar

iampatricktan

Apple (iOS)

Philippines

Tue May 23, 2017 5:10 pm

Haruki_Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Tue May 23, 2017 5:43 pm
Hey there mister,

Could you please send a ticket to our Customer Care team? The more information you provide in the ticket, the better (also, don't forget to attach those screenshots with your report):
http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/697/

Fill in all the fields and click on Submit. We'll be able to attend you over there.
Thanks a lot!
Community Manager for Modern Combat Versus

Modern Combat Versus FAQ: http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/697/​
no avatar

iampatricktan

Apple (iOS)

Philippines

Thu May 25, 2017 12:10 pm
Thanks for the reply. Sorry didn't see this post that's why I thought it was deleted.

Btw here's my ticket ID is 13341240

Kindly check.