Have you encountered an issue or bug while playing? Let us know over here!

Unplayable on ipad mini 4

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

Bitmap

Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:21 pm
Hi, i started the game on my ipad mini 4 but its unplayable because of the high lag, after that i tried the game on iphone 5S and it works much better, no lag at all, same wifi connection

i think there is a problem with rendering on those high resolution devices thats why it lags.

and one question, is there a way to transer progress from my ipad to iphone? Fb connect or smth

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:34 am
Hi Bitmap, the game is currently in very early stages (Beta), so it's normal to experience some performance issues - optimizations are on the way. Also, we will continuously be adding new features during the soft launch (including SNS progress save), so stay tuned. ;)

Thanks!

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

Terr20114

Re: Unplayable on ipad mini 4

Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:48 am
You know, I have this on my iPhone 5s and its laggy as hell. Maybe deleting n re downloading may help. You've just proven to me that it's possible to be played on my 5s.