Post your friendship/clan requests and recruit members for your clan

CruelAngel~1

Apple (iOS)

DeathFriends Clan is RECRUITING!

Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:27 am
Hey Everyone!

I’m CruelAngel~1, and my new clan, DeathFriends, needs some members! Clans all have to start somewhere, right? So help me and already existing members to make DeathFriends a clan we can be proud of. Contact me if you’ve got any questions! Thank you, and looking forward to working with you!

Rules:
Prefer active, consistent players 

No insulting other clan members. Let's keep things civil, okay?

Ranting about players that are not affiliated with DeathFriends is okay, but not encouraged.

Y'know the emblem with the weird bikini woman on it? Yes you do. Players that decide to adopt that emblem will be in danger of being kicked out of DeathFriends*. We've got a reputation to keep up, and there are plenty of other <not raunchy> emblems to pick, like the one with the alien in the teacup (that's what it is right???).

Specs: (subject to change)
Name: DeathFriends
Clan type: Private (Don't worry about that part- you're 99% likely to be accepted.)
Division Requirement: Bronze 1 
Player Level Requirement: 10**
Time Zone: CST 
Leader: CruelAngel~1

*Player will be messaged via clan chat if they are being considered for eviction.
**I may be willing to alter the player level requirement if you can’t meet it.

CruelAngel~1

Apple (iOS)

Re: DeathFriends Clan is RECRUITING!

Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:05 pm
Okay, guys. So if you are even considering joining DeathFriends, please message me! I'm feeling like my very involved clan advertisement isn't working or something, because nobody has even tried responding. I just need a sign that someone is out there! Anyone! (Lol I'm so dramatic, right?)
no avatar

killyou4free

Windows PC

Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:12 am
Hi I'm interested
no avatar

jimmyb04

Windows PC

Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:44 pm
hey, i'd like to join...but i'm only lvl 7?
no avatar

Spetty1107

Apple (iOS)

CruelAngel~1 wrote:
Okay, guys. So if you are even considering joining DeathFriends, please message me! I'm feeling like my very involved clan advertisement isn't working or something, because nobody has even tried responding. I just need a sign that someone is out there! Anyone! (Lol I'm so dramatic, right?)
no avatar

Morengue

Windows PC

Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:19 pm
Hey! I'd like to join :)
no avatar

xKey0s

Windows PC

Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:59 pm
I would like to join
no avatar

helios0508

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:15 am
Hi, I'm interested in joining. I meet all the requirements and I'm North America PST. I hope that you can reach out to me because while I'm not new to this game, I'm new to the idea of clans and don't really understand how they work. I would love to be a part of yours though! :)
no avatar

ZHORA_30_SM

Windows PC

Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:11 pm
Clan ORDEN1991 is gaining active players, we are all happy!

My y/s Coefficient is 5.99