Post your friendship/clan requests and recruit members for your clan
no avatar

ALOHAstateMAFIA

Google Play (Android)

[ALOHA]mafia clan recruiting!! NEW BUT ACTIVE PLAYERS ARE WELCOME!!!

CLAN LEADER: ALOHAstateMAFIA
CLAN CO-LEADER: snow808 
  1. PLAYER DIVISION  REQUIREMENTSTARTING is fine
  2. PLAYER LEVEL REQUIREMENT: im asking to be LEVEL 5
  3. # OF AGENTS UNLOCKED: no requirement

This clan is based STRAIGHT outta MAUI, HAWAII....& uses a NORTH AMERICA server....

Currently, only have myself & another one of my really good homies, that i grew up with, on it but would DEFINTELY LOOOVVEEE to see a bunch more agents out there rockin' dat [ALOHA]mafia clan tag!!!! Im currently level 27, my homie only started playing recently but is up at level 11. I honestly dont really care if you're SUUUUUPER good or anything....no biggie...I can work with that...BUT......i REALLY would prefer agents that are ACTIVE REGULARLY and that just straight up LOVE playing the game......

If youre interested in joining or just need a clan, hit me up!! search [ALOHA]mafia on the clan tab in the game, and request to join!! Ill most likey 100%  accept you, but as soon as you start going M.I.A. and stop coming on to play.....you're gone.

ALOOOOOOOOOOOHA!!!
no avatar

Goliath29046

Windows PC

hey can i join you guys for the time being

if you are interested reply back ill send more info on which levels and stuff i am
no avatar

ALOHAstateMAFIA

Google Play (Android)

Goliath29046 wrote:
hey can i join you guys for the time being

if you are interested reply back ill send more info on which levels and stuff i am.

yeah bro definitely. Just search the clan & ill accept you. Feel free to leave whenever you find a better clan, or even better, help me recruit to blow [ALOHA]mafia up :)
no avatar

KingKaos

Apple (iOS)

City By The Lake, UTAH

Mahalo! Hey brotha, im super into the game right now i just sent you a request to join I play multiple times a day......everyday! So I’ll be a huge supporter to the clan. 
Hope to hear back soon and Happy New Year!
no avatar

djolek2004

Google Play (Android)

Can I Join!My name in the game is AquaSnakeFX!I am lvl 31!