Post your friendship/clan requests and recruit members for your clan
no avatar

Valkor

Apple (iOS)

Re: Re:i want to Join clan ...

Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:21 am
If you are looking for a clan, join the Red Dragon. I am looking for recruits.
no avatar

GONE_GET_YOU

Windows PC

KILLSWITCH

Sat May 04, 2019 2:40 pm
[Ô wrote:
KłŁŁ§WłTÇH"] HI . IS THERE ANY SPACE IN YOUR CLAN ? . CAN I JOIN YOU GUYS . TIRED OF PLAYING OLONE AGAINST HIGHER LEVEL PLAYERS , I STARTED 1 WEEK AGO AND IM AT LVL 23 ON MY WAY TO THE SILVER DIVISION ....IS THERE ANY CHANCE?

no avatar

Freelancer1

Google Play (Android)

Re: Re:join the clan

Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:36 pm
LOOK AND SEE is looking for new team members.  Apply if interested
no avatar

jeremymcwilliams

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:21 am
JOIN IS HERE AT D€@TH--$T@R$...
ALL IS WELCOME...
D£@TH-- M@K£R°666
no avatar

Phurious George

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:36 am
I’m looking for an active clan. I’m level 38, diamond 2, 3540 trophies, North America. I am very organized an very into this game an the competitive aspect. I play a lot and I’ve been playing by myself for awhile. I’ve tried to join so many clans but it seems like they are all dead or full or private and not accepting.

PS: my name in game is Phurious
no avatar

Phurious George

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:44 am
Kill switch I just sent a request to join /]OBLIVION[\ thats the kind of clan I’m looking to join please consider me I’m a casual but serious player who can be of value but also likes to kick back and have fun. I won’t let ya down and I am very active an try to be as helpful as can be to my fellow clan mates. Thanks hope to play with you guys soon!
no avatar

Phurious George

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:48 am
I would very much like an opportunity to join your clan I’ve posted my crudentials in other post on this thread. Thanks mate 🙂[Ô wrote:
KłŁŁ§WłTÇH"]Hey Eivilin, not sure if you’ve found a clan yet or not. If not or your unsure if where your at is the place for you, I would highly recommend /]OBLIVION[\. We are a very active clan of around 40+ members looking to find more active players. There’s always someone to group up with and no matter what your skill level your certainly welcome. It’s a great atmosphere and a great bunch of guys and gals who support each other without the drama and politics. Everyone’s very approachable and more than happy to answer your questions or concerns. If you have any questions Eivilin, message me or look us up and we can chat and play!
no avatar

=Doug_24=

Apple (iOS)

Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:31 am
Name of the clan: James Gang

- Location of the clan (country / region): North America

- Number of trophies required (if any): beginner

- Player level required (if any): beginner
no avatar

Parthajazz

Windows PC

Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:51 pm
Hi all of you guyz whom are seeking clan, please join on my clan name: Cassanova and create a reign of India-Bangla top clan in Modern combat versus