Looking for clan

Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:25 am
recruit me need a clan
no avatar

Tory Shearl

Apple (iOS)

Re: Looking for clan

Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:39 am
come join me in BlackRose.. all I want is players who will play for fun.. I don’t expect u to be on at all times either.. cause we all have a life outside the game

[Ô] KłŁŁ§WłTÇH

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:06 pm
Hey Frost, not sure if you’ve found a clan yet or not. If not or your unsure if where your at is the place for you, I would highly recommend /]OBLIVION[\. We are a very active clan of around 40+ members looking to find more active players. There’s always someone to group up with and no matter what your skill level your certainly welcome. It’s a great atmosphere and a great bunch of guys and gals who support each other without the drama and politics. Everyone’s very approachable and more than happy to answer your questions or concerns. If you have any questions Frost, message me or look us up and we can chat and play!

jojoex

Windows PC

Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:17 am
ThE PlaGueD .  Is looking for members to do the social events where are small and just starting out but we have great players and are usually at the top of the list. Anybody is welcome no matter what the skill level. So feel free to look us up and joined. We are on daily usually evenings and night periodically through the day but we are definitely on everyday we play on mobile and Windows PC North American server