Meet your fellow agents and start or join a discussion about Modern Combat Versus

CruelAngel~1

Apple (iOS)

Hey Guys-
So I’ve been seeing a lot of negativity towards MCVS on this forum. Like, stuff like “Oh, She’s too OP! Gameloft is horrible!” Blah blah blah, etc., etc. But I’m just wondering- If you’re gonna hate on a game, why are you even on this forum?

I mean, sure, if you want to chat with other players about issues that you might want to address with the game developers, great. But I just think this stuff gets out of hand sometimes, and opportunities for constructive criticism are wasted on weird random bursts of frustration. 

If you hate the game so much, then delete it or something. I don’t care. Just stop attacking the game developers and consider going home and rethinking your life.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Here's a quick heads up, but first, thank you for coming here to post.
In case you haven't noticed, the forum is very, very dead. Like, barely anyone's posting here, unless it's a bot or someone who just goes to the "Unable to create a new thread" and says "thanks" or something.
So all the hate and negativity? Those are mostly outdated. The game has changed a lot during that time, so many complaints about the negativity or toxicity may not be relevant.

However, that's not to say that the game is now praiseworthy and has changed how people view it. If you want to know what people are actually thinking and discussing regarding this game, join the official MCVS Discord!

Cheers.
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs
no avatar

walz13

Apple (iOS)

CruelAngel~1 wrote:
Hey Guys-
So I’ve been seeing a lot of negativity towards MCVS on this forum. Like, stuff like “Oh, She’s too OP! Gameloft is horrible!” Blah blah blah, etc., etc. But I’m just wondering- If you’re gonna hate on a game, why are you even on this forum?

I mean, sure, if you want to chat with other players about issues that you might want to address with the game developers, great. But I just think this stuff gets out of hand sometimes, and opportunities for constructive criticism are wasted on weird random bursts of frustration. 

If you hate the game so much, then delete it or something. I don’t care. Just stop attacking the game developers and consider going home and rethinking your life.

Does "forum" ring any bells? 
I dont hate the game and specially I dont have plans to delete it considering I have spend alot in here, we all do. It was so **** before that is why I left about 2 years and came back to see any improvements. It improved but the emulator vs mobile situation is so much worst and I thought this has already been addressed knowing 2 years has already passed. Dude promise, everybody has already rethink even before you joined here

Mariya From Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Constructive criticism is a good thing. But let's behave in a civilized manner and do not break the forum rules. By the way, our official Discord server is a good place to discuss everything game-related: https://discord.gg/mcvs

CruelAngel~1

Apple (iOS)

Quang N. wrote:
Here's a quick heads up, but first, thank you for coming here to post.
In case you haven't noticed, the forum is very, very dead. Like, barely anyone's posting here, unless it's a bot or someone who just goes to the "Unable to create a new thread" and says "thanks" or something.
So all the hate and negativity? Those are mostly outdated. The game has changed a lot during that time, so many complaints about the negativity or toxicity may not be relevant.

However, that's not to say that the game is now praiseworthy and has changed how people view it. If you want to know what people are actually thinking and discussing regarding this game, join the official MCVS Discord!

Cheers.

Quang N.,  

Thank you for telling me that. I was actually unaware that the forum was so "dead." Perhaps it wasn't even my place to try to address issues with a forum I just joined recently, even if it was more... relevant? I'm not excusing my actions, but when I originally joined the forum, I was kind of hoping that the atmosphere would be more friendly. When I read a lot of the comments from other players, I was kind of shocked/disappointed, and got upset. My intention in posting this topic was so that people might think twice before telling everyone to "F*** MCVS." I didn't realize I would come across the wrong way.

For that, you have my sincerest apologies. It wasn't my place to speak up in the first place.
(That isn't one of my favorite personality traits about myself... sigh.)

paultaylor57

Veteran

Windows PC

I wouldn't worry about it really, some can't seem to come up with a legit reason on why they hate MCVS so they resort to wasting probably 15 seconds of their miserable life typing "F*ck MCVS" when instead they could be useful and don't post or type something that's worth reading. Unfortunately the Forums in terms of activity is practically 6ft under, so it makes me wonder if GL even care anymore...shame :/
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
Delusion is and always will be the hinderence to mankind! 
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř                              

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Well, except there is or are multiple legit reasons that stacked their frustration and hatred and the result is what you saw.
You know, basically like MC5. Except again, part of all of this negativity is because of the shiz legacy MC5 left behind.
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs

Pedro1242

Windows PC

Villavicencio, Colombia

:)