Meet your fellow agents and start or join a discussion about Modern Combat Versus

Gameloft_Karen

Retired Community Manager

Hey Silver -- as the patch notes mentioned, the change to redistribute the % bonus from upgrades to both upgrades AND player level in order to allow players to use more Agents.

In the past, when it was entirely on Agent upgrades, it basically meant that you could never really use some of your un-upgraded agents ever. Since you'd be at a 70% disadvantage from your opponent.

We tried to lower that gap a bit by balancing it between the two -- so even if you just got Sarge for example and don't have any upgrades on him, you won't feel like you can't play him at all against other potentially maxed out Agents.

It's definitely not perfect, but we hope it's a shift towards a better direction. And of course, we'll keep monitoring feedback!

Thanks everyone for sharing your comments thus far!
                                                               Community Manager
no avatar

Rushhh

Apple (iOS)

I’ve been playing for about a month now, and still only have 8 agents. The way to unlock agents in the game is just pointless. I’ve opened so many loot boxes and got nothing but gear or tokens or Korpens. I’m highly upset about this. Everyone else has all these agents just starting out and I’ve been playing for a month and only have 8 out of 19. Im honestly thinking about uninstalling modern combat versus because even today I bought $10 worth of loot boxes and got ZERO agents out of any of them!

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Rushhh wrote:
I’ve been playing for about a month now, and still only have 8 agents. The way to unlock agents in the game is just pointless. I’ve opened so many loot boxes and got nothing but gear or tokens or Korpens. I’m highly upset about this. Everyone else has all these agents just starting out and I’ve been playing for a month and only have 8 out of 19. Im honestly thinking about uninstalling modern combat versus because even today I bought $10 worth of loot boxes and got ZERO agents out of any of them!

Might have to disagree with you on the part where I made it bold. I have played since this game was first released, quitted on update 5 and have only returned to it at the near end of update 9. Back then, agents were much easier to get because they weren't entirely luck-based, we used korpens (which has been removed) to buy those agents or received them in special crates. I currently have 16/19 agents, but only 2 of which (Kult and Sarge) I got after update 9.
I know it's really hard to get new agents, and it's the only way you can level up, so I sympathize with your current situation. However, don't assume that only yourself would be in a situation like this.
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

PiLiPaPa

Apple (iOS)

maybe in the future, the game can put trail agents for playing in the game, maybe two or three different agents every week, maybe player feel this is what i want, then player can buy it from store in dollar, it shall increase the game income, and more options for player, and for designers could more motivation to create new agents. win win
seriously, i like this game so much, so much potential, hopefully Gameloft could build it well, at least update it regularly. Thanks

Gameloft_Karen

Retired Community Manager

Thanks for that suggestion PiLi! :)
                                                               Community Manager
no avatar

Mahmoudinos

Google Play (Android)

The game is dead?
no avatar

Newnoob2018

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

This game is complete TRASH
no avatar

Yared Valerio Cruz

Apple (iOS)

Genial