Meet your fellow agents and start or join a discussion about Modern Combat Versus
no avatar

smooshybeann02

Apple (iOS)

Quang N. wrote:
Or maybe they restrict the number of gear pieces you can equip to one agent, which would really emphasize the "playstyle customization" purpose of the gear system.

What do you mean? We've been told so far that each agent can equip a maximum of 6 gear pieces. I'm not sure about this, but only one of each gear type too I think.
no avatar

Pogona.Arno

Apple (iOS)

it has special halloween jerseys .. so I assume it will be for Wednesday....wait patiently 😊

Son G

Google Play (Android)

Damn
"Stick with me shoot straight n Bob's your uncle"
no avatar

Opeyemi Akinyemi

Windows PC

I really hoped that we would be able to choose the mission we want

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

That wouldn't be a good idea, in my opinion. MCVS emphasizes a lot more on teamwork compared to the previous titles in the series. If we are allowed to choose the mode we want to play, I'd say most of them will choose team deathmatch, which relies on each person's raw skills more, which makes sense due to the fact that there's currently no way to effectively communicate in-game.
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

Incawarrior

Apple (iOS)

I did not find yet what can I do with coins ?

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

You can upgrade your gears with Versus coins.
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

exorio

Windows PC

Another in game currency? So 4 currencies now, diamonds, upgrade tokens, the crates point, and gears coin?

Pardon the stupid question, I havent play the game since last weekend.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Funny thing is that versus coins were one of the only 2 currencies in the game (the other being diamonds) when it was first launched, which was then removed and now brought back with a different purpose. :P
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

exorio

Windows PC

Just updated my steam version. First impression : HOLY BATDROPPINGS, BATMAN

This game has become a jumbled mess.

When I first stumbled to this game its the simplicity that draws me in and even attempted to ditch all my judgement about Gameloft in general to test the game and eventually Igot really hooked by the game. This was my primary game to play on my spare time. I don't know if it will still be one. And believe me this is not one of those "people hate changes" thingy.

3 currencies is bad enough, now there's fourth one and bunch of items categories to find in the RNG lootcrates. Before it was only agents and upgrade tokens. Now there're at least 4 item categories; cosmetics, gears, agents, upgrade tokens and I don't know what else. 

Gears? This one I hate the most. It's another pay2win scheme obviously.

What.the.hell?

And the new interface? It's simply confusing. Well honestly this most likely just me not getting used to the new interface.

Cosmetics, I support that. I hope that GL will look into the cosmetics lootcrates sales number and went into non pay 2 win scheme eventually.