Meet your fellow agents and start or join a discussion about Modern Combat Versus
no avatar

JediMetin

Apple (iOS)

I think it effects lower leagues. Because when i was in top last season, i got 7 wins againts clan matches. But since league reset, i got no win againts full clans. Try to make it to higher leagues so your random teammates will be higher skilled players.

Kiss_Robert

Apple (iOS)

Romania

I'm sorry JediMetin, but i can't post my IGN for "skeptical" reasons, if you know what i'm sayin'. And, NO, that's not how Gameloft should match up players, by league, the matchmaker should have a different player rating in use that picks players not by league, but by player statistics stripped down to a simple BR (battle rating), so new players coming to the game don't get crushed every league reset, you follow me? They will just leave the game in frustration. I think everyone should get the idea, that the matchmaker really sucks, hardcore. Don't get me wrong, i am not in a personal vendetta frustrated against Gameloft, i utterly love this game, it's all i ever wanted from a FPS, but again, i don't think it's a good ideea not giving a choice for players (like zone control or bounty or other future modes), because this will make the playerbase grow harder imo, given the matchmaker issues aswell and for the sweet love of god, please, fix the ping issues, it's been at least two months since i am playing against disappearing agents, shooting agents that aren't where i am shooting, or shooting them but not dying or me waking up dead behind cover, my entire clan is complaining about this, i mean really, good ping is the foundation of a good FPS, if you don't have that, you'll never make it into competitive, also people will get frustrated and will leave the game (thought about it myself a couple of times even if this game is divine for me). Also would like to see higher framerates unlocked for powerful devices like iPad Pro 10.5 or better. Seriously, hear us out, let us help make the game grow, put ads EVERYWHERE, this game deserves it. Lastly, for the 1 millionth time, again, fix that ping, it has taken too long, seriously.
If you cannot see the problem, doesn't mean it's not there.

1&only oops!!

Senior MVP

Google Play (Android)

"Also would like to see higher framerates unlocked for powerful devices"
Agree. Can't wait to play it on 55-60 fps on my powerful OP3 device, Android

"for the sweet love of god, please, fix the ping issues"
Agree, playing on 400-500 and sometimes 600ms ping is not fun anymore.
Modern Combat 5 Senior MVP
MC5 Forum Discord: https://discord.gg/vKqvHss
no avatar

Obanyan

Apple (iOS)

Where to begin...Kult is now a one man army, needs to be nerfed. Making Ronin OP again, really. Simply, the strongest guy should not be the one bringing a knife to a gun fight. And Creeper, he needs his gun nerfed and why stack his power 3 times, unreal. You guys are making it very hard to love this game. I play on a new iPad 5 and the lag is still a problem. I’ve shot at players recently who all of a sudden, move 20 feet to the right or left. Literally disppear and show up in the distance, and kill me. Or a get the jump on a player, shooting them and there health isn’t going down because the ping/lag is so bad. Please fix. I play Swift and yes she needed to be nerfed. Just saying so you know I’m being fair and honest. Also, Juke for a defender needs a stronger gun and/or a bigger clip. Might as well try blowing on a player to kill them. Again, creeper needs to be nerfed. He’s the new Swift and Kult is now way to strong.

Thx for reading.

Kiss_Robert

Apple (iOS)

Romania

So, i had a break of 2 weeks from the game, haven't played at all, hoping that maybe things will be better in time. Today i decided to play again, and i couldn't believe my eyes that the ping issues have not been solved, for the contrary, the latency is even worse than before, much worse. This is shameless. Sometimes i really wonder if Gameloft really works to improve this game and their infrastructure, i don't think the devs are working on this game anymore. DUMPED

Kiss_Robert

Apple (iOS)

Romania

Just found the perfect representation on youtube. Do you think this is how a FPS game should behave? This is what we should experience for almost 4 months? https://youtu.be/w_AkYIOuoGE