Meet your fellow agents and start or join a discussion about Modern Combat Versus
no avatar

Srsbrksr_Chavan

Google Play (Android)

ping not solved 300+ ms(but internet speed test shows 30 ms)
lag not solved😥 
 disappointed😥😥
 but still love the game😌😌
no avatar

Jojozinho

Apple (iOS)

O jogo está com muitos erros como o escudo do tower.

leodgarcia

Apple (iOS)

I have no problem with skins being behind diamonds since thats cosmetic but when you can't even buy a character without paying real money we have a problem. I was saving diamonds to get kult and then you remove the only way to get free diamonds, thats messed up.
iOS Player - leodgarcia
no avatar

Rs69

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

wow this update requires a lot of storage. Had to delete some apps in order to update MCVS. In the process of downloading now
no avatar

Rs69

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

I updated MCVS but can't see the neew ghost skin or any special event. Will this be released soon?
no avatar

ConcreteGarlic

Windows PC

Unfortunatelly, after this update - game crashes back to desktop, just after reachinng main window of game (the one with icons/tiles)

My spec:

AMD Phenom II X4 3,2 Ghz
NVIDIA GeForce 760
RAM 8 gb
64bit Windows 10

All drivers up-to-date, antyvirus is not closing the app, firewall has the rules set. The game is installed via Windows 10 shop app.

I admit - I havent done reinstall of the whole game yet, as I have no knowledge about how to save my account really (and the bought agents on it).

Any idea?
no avatar

Kepha

Windows PC

Howdy Concrete,

I would advise to first completely disable the Firewall and give it a try and if that doesn't work, to reinstall.
CPU: i7 8700K GPU: GTX 1080TI Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/kepha_gaming

Gameloft_Karen

Community Manager

Just to clarify, the Ghost skin + event will start tomorrow :)
                                      Community manager for Modern Combat Versus p)
no avatar

Rs69

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

Karen why doesn't the game save my customized settings yet? Each time I restart the game it always goes back to default and I have to adjust it everytime.

Personally I think the update is alright. Performance-wise everything is either the same or slightly better. Some GUI changes here and there. There are still a lot of small improves I would like to see.
no avatar

YaBoiJosh-69

Apple (iOS)

Uhhh thanks for buffing Ronen 😐