Meet your fellow agents and start or join a discussion about Modern Combat Versus
no avatar

xXSkull BusterXx

Apple (iOS)

I still think Swift needs a damage nerf, she deals way to much damage while being able to have a lot of ammo and a high fire rate. But I guess this is a step forward.
no avatar

X_VAD

Apple (iOS)

Are you mad to nerf Monark so much?! He already have a small amount of HP and you reduced it more?!!! His high damage compensate by harder aiming, but not his HP!!! He will be unplayable now!!! Thanks, Gameloft, for ruined my lovely agent! Great job!!!

Mastermind0987654321

Google Play (Android)

Monark ruins the game. I can't wait for him to be nerfed. Hopefully people stop messing around with him for a laugh and we have two on each team in every match in the Asia server. People think they are amazing at the game but really just have very low ping and use OP Monark every time.
no avatar

Zane Fernandes

Apple (iOS)

Thanks a lot in the agent balancing.....it was very difficult to use Ronen....it might still be a bit difficult but now at least people might start using him like before.
Ronen Rocks! 
no avatar

smooshybeann02

Apple (iOS)

Is lock not going to be getting any changes in this update, or was leaving him out a mistake?
no avatar

Dev Surya

Google Play (Android)

Good balancing for all agents, but I do have concern regarding health improvement on tower agent becoz right now we are  using tower agent to counter any agent using shield bash with this improvememt it might leads to op agent and every one uses him just like revolv, Knox,swift.

Kiss_Robert

Apple (iOS)

Romania

i have always wondered Karen, is this game cross-platform? and by that i mean, are we, mobile and tablet users, playing with and against steam users?
If you cannot see the problem, doesn't mean it's not there.
no avatar

Ploki

Apple (iOS)

Kiss_Robert wrote:
i have always wondered Karen, is this game cross-platform? and by that i mean, are we, mobile and tablet users, playing with and against steam users?

no.
6 servers. PC and Mobile separately for 3 regions (NA/EU/Asia)

Gameloft_Karen

Community Manager

Ploki is right -- mobile plays with mobile, PC with PC.

So basically:
iOS + Android together
Steam + Windows together :)
                                      Community manager for Modern Combat Versus p)

Vadims11

Apple (iOS)

This update sounds good. When is it due?
Вадим11