Meet your fellow agents and start or join a discussion about Modern Combat Versus

Gameloft_Karen

Retired Community Manager

Say hello to your forum MVPs!

Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:00 pm
Hello everyone! 

For those of you who don't know, there are forum MVPs for many Gameloft games. The main aim of the MVP role is to assist other community members with issues, act as crisis alert, and also help maintain the forums as a tidy and safe place to post comments, feedback, and discussions. If you spot spam, trolls, or other issues in the forums, other than reporting it to me or Daniel (your CMs), you can also flag it with the forum MVPs! 

Forum MVPs are chosen based on their knowledge of the game, helpfulness, ability to speak to Gameloft staff/other community members with respect, and activeness on the forums. They also frequently report back to me findings they've observed from the community! 

We wanted to introduce you guys to the forum MVPs in the Modern Combat Versus forums! Scroll down for an intro post from each of them :)
                                                               Community Manager

1&only oops!!

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Say hello to your forum MVPs!

Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:23 pm
Hey Peeps!
My name is Abhi and you will see me as "oopspru" in the discord server and in-game. I am a long term MC5 player while also a leader of a "now inactive" competitive ESL MC5 team. I have been MC5 forums Senior MVP for more than an year now and i have joined the MCVS MVP team today.
So i wanted to let ya'll know that you can reach out to me directly via PMs or on discord if you have any issue/queries and if you feel your issues are not being looked into.
I will make sure to do my best to help out ya'll and let's be in touch to make this game better.
I play on the India-Asian server so i am not sure how many of you will see me but i hope to play with and against you guys someday!
MC5 Forum Discord: https://discord.gg/vKqvHss

Gameloft_Karen

Retired Community Manager

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:51 pm
Thanks for joining us as our newest MVP @1&only oops!! :D Glad to have you here!
                                                               Community Manager

CMDM PLAYS (CMDM828)

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:24 am
I'm new and don't see where I can start a new topic. I need help. I'm a lvl 4 and when I click on my ID and see my stats, they are all at 0. The only thing that has a # is trophies. Is this a bug? Or do I have to be a certain lvl to see them?

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:24 am
You need to post 3 times to be able to start a new topic. This is an anti-spam measure of the forum.
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs

Miss_WarHorse

Windows PC

Denmark

Another Question (Sorry)

Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:33 pm
Hi can't make my own posts in here in forum at all and i really don't know why :/ so can someone maybe tell what is wrong please? yes i have activated my e-mail... :/

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:30 am
It's an anti-spam feature, where you have to post at least three messages on any/multiple threads before you can create one on your own.
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs

Miss_WarHorse

Windows PC

Denmark

Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:20 pm
Quang N. wrote:
It's an anti-spam feature, where you have to post at least three messages on any/multiple threads before you can create one on your own.

Oh okay thanks for the answer i totally understand it :)

(blazefoot)DeathNote

Google Play (Android)

Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:35 am
Hey Y,all Deathnote here from the blazefootclan going to be closing it down if i can and re branding i am havin a great time with mcv to all of u out there i left a poll based on this forum kinda... askin who's all here for what in the end im a regular dude a dad a dj /entertainer www.mixcloud.com/306vibes and  anaylyst this game is where i have found my hotspot again and i would loive to see it go on for a while longer i was thinking if @gameloft were to wanna pull in a bigger crowd n push more for a e-sport there more then capable of funding a platinum division where they break it down for a monthly top div players get A TINY payout w/ should possibly bring more ppl into buying crates ect witch yes we all hate but presuing players like myself and many others to play this game competitivley not  bein rude or a dirty player dont make u competitive means u have a grudge on the game u love b.c u died so let's keep it up get out there and have fun 

(deathnote)
(DeathNote) aka Vibes
no avatar

emuzonebd

Google Play (Android)

Dhaka

Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:20 pm
Hello. I am a new member of this forum.