Meet your fellow agents and start or join a discussion about Modern Combat Versus

Gameloft_Karen

Retired Community Manager

Modern Combat Discord Servers! Join us!

Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:29 pm
Wanted to chat with fellow players about MCVS in real-time? Discuss strategy? We’ve got Discord servers! There are two Discords for you to join, each with a different focus.

Please note that there are rules for each server. Make sure you're acquainted with them prior to posting! 

The Official Modern Combat Versus Discord server: https://discord.gg/mcvs
This server is officially created and maintained by the MCVS team. Members of the MCVS dev team are on this Discord and keep an eye out for comments/feedback! It is mainly a place for players to discuss and chat amongst one another. Share your fanart +YouTube/Twitch streams as well through channels we have set up! Admin: @Gameloft_Karen

The Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/fCrFgu6
A large community server that focuses on discussions. Entirely community owned! Some of the MCVS staff are also on this channel, but it mainly serves as a discussion point for players.You can say what you want (but make sure to do so while respecting others and the rules) in this server made by the community, for the community! Admin: @Axelitos 

I personally jump between the two, so I hope to see you guys on there as well!
                                                               Community Manager
no avatar

AngelOfDeath15

Google Play (Android)

Se perdió mi progreso en modern combat versus y nos porque!!!!
no avatar

Hunter on Gaming

Apple (iOS)

Side note: we also listen to songs in community server

abhinavbanerjee298

Veteran

Windows PC

Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India

I am coming, wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in game name - DEFAULT / CLUSTER F*CK
[SYNERGY clan ****]
current squad - [Lock, Minu, Kan] / [Random, Random, Random]

no avatar

Molli103

Google Play (Android)

yes Iam readi

IceX

Google Play (Android)

Gameloft_Karen wrote:
Wanted to chat with fellow players about MCVS in real-time? Discuss strategy? We’ve got Discord servers! There are two Discords for you to join, each with a different focus.

Please note that there are rules for each server. Make sure you're acquainted with them prior to posting! 

The Official Modern Combat Versus Discord server: https://discord.gg/mcvs
This server is officially created and maintained by the MCVS team. Members of the MCVS dev team are on this Discord and keep an eye out for comments/feedback! It is mainly a place for players to discuss and chat amongst one another. Share your fanart +YouTube/Twitch streams as well through channels we have set up! Admin: @Gameloft_Karen

The Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/fCrFgu6
A large community server that focuses on discussions. Entirely community owned! Some of the MCVS staff are also on this channel, but it mainly serves as a discussion point for players.You can say what you want (but make sure to do so while respecting others and the rules) in this server made by the community, for the community! Admin: @Axelitos 

I personally jump between the two, so I hope to see you guys on there as well!
no avatar

OmarCg

Windows PC

Algo que quería mencionar y que me está pasando muy a menudo, es el emparejamiento al buscar partida, es totalmente loco jugar con bots o niveles bajos en mi equipo y que en el equipo rival si sean jugadores reales o de niveles altos que, por lo menos, sepan disparar. Es casi imposible ganar una partida y ya me estoy cansando de ello. Preferiría jugar solo a estar perdiendo por culpa de su emparejamiento.
no avatar

going4woke

Windows PC

I wish I would have found this game a long time ago.
no avatar

going4woke

Windows PC

Cool! Can't wait to meet you all!
no avatar

cooldudetrav22

Google Play (Android)

Discord is the way to go!