Meet your fellow agents and start or join a discussion about Modern Combat Versus

Has Mobile vs Emulators filtered?

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

walz13

Apple (iOS)

Has Mobile vs Emulators filtered?

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:48 pm
I have noticed mostly Mi-Nu users whenever I encounter them they are aiming is 95% accurate which is very impossible for a mobile user. I do have Mi-Nu but damn its very hard to use how much more if ability is used, just wanted to know if this has been addressed because its so very unfair, while you are on mobile device with **** aiming and there your enemy aiming you using keyboard which is totally absurd
no avatar

walz13

Apple (iOS)

Re: Has Mobile vs Emulators filtered?

Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:49 pm
F***** game is dead, i want my ****** refund *******

[moderator edit- rather than making a foul post, submit a Problem Report with Customer Care to request any refund]

Pedro1242

Windows PC

Villavicencio, Colombia

Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:18 am
It's sad that Maru isn't doing her job.
and don't be aware and of a response to your community
(if they misunderstand excuse me)

CruelAngel~1

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:27 am
I’m not a mobile user, but I’m guessing that the controls are similar to the tablet version. I use Mi-nu constantly, and I’ve got great accuracy on the tablet. Never tried keyboard though. I’m almost tempted to try MCVS on mobile, just to see if they’re really that bad
no avatar

walz13

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:27 am
Very very very bad thats why i always use kult and blaze atleast but still aiming is pretty bad

Mariya From Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:58 am
Hi walz13! If you suspect that those Mi-Nu players are using any kind of accuracy cheats, hit the report button after the match of reach out to our Customer Care agents with the screenshots and the details. They'll check everything. And please stick to the forum rules ;) Have a nice day!